testtest

Search results

  1. tapehoser

    Discussion: Deadly Decisions: Do You Make These Mistakes?

    I've taught my wife and kids all these tactics. I even try to teach them and notice these behaviors when we are all out in public together.
  2. tapehoser

    Guadalcanal: Turning Point in the Pacific

    My grandpa fought in this. We didn't realize it until his service record was read at his funeral. Also received some special award, the name of which, I don't recall.
  3. tapehoser

    What was the last time you saw Speer bullets for sale??

    Just went downstairs because I thought I had 3 boxes of Speer bullets. Turns out they are Sierra brand. Don't think I've ever loaded a Speer bullet into any cartridge.
  4. tapehoser

    Finally Joining The 10mm Team

    Congrats. Been a long time admirer of the 10mm and bought my first maybe 5 years ago. Love the round and love that Sig. Super pretty.
  5. tapehoser

    Wife Didn't Like It So I Kept It......

    Loved my Max9. Shoots straight and fairly accurate. My son was looking for his first carry piece and I ended up giving it to him. It's a great piece.
  6. tapehoser

    What Guns Do Your Kids Like?

    None of my kids, when they were little, liked the larger boomsticks, but they will shoot .22 LR from a rifle or pistol any day of the week. The loudest and most dangerous one they tolerate is .38 Special out of my Taurus Model 65. The older they get, the more tolerant they become. The 3 oldest...
  7. tapehoser

    Discussion: Black Arch Protos-M Holster Review

    All my holsters over the last 5 years have been from Black Arch. In fact, my older holster is from when the company called themselves "SHTF Holsters."
  8. tapehoser

    What influenced you to purchase your first Springfield product?

    Hmm. Guess it was the early 2000's then. The 90's and early 2000 years all kinda melt together in my brain.
  9. tapehoser

    What influenced you to purchase your first Springfield product?

    Mine was an XD 45 tactical that I purchased somewhere in the latter part of the 90's. What convinced me was the Guns and Ammo article on the 20,000 round torture test.
  10. tapehoser

    Suggests banning 9mm weapons

    Had a long chat with a fairly liberal friend yesterday about this. I asked for his opinions and he asked for mine. We kept it very civil. The one question I ask anyone who brings up banning all guns or imposing more gun laws is this: "How would that have prevented the most recent tragedy?" They...
  11. tapehoser

    Has anyone done dealings on the Springfield Forum classifieds?

    Didn't know such a thing existed. Where is this place?
  12. tapehoser

    IT FINALLY ARRIVED

    MAMACITA!
  13. tapehoser

    Best .357 Magnum Revolver Buyer’s Guide (2022)

    I've never shot anything smoother or more comfortable than the Ruger GP100. Best tree-fiddy-sebn on the market.
  14. tapehoser

    Funny and Not so Funny Gun GIFs

    I used to participate in the Guns and Ammo forum in the old days of the interwebs. One of the members told a story about how he was out shooting prairie dogs for some ranchers in Colorado one day. Since he was in the middle of nowhere, he always took a bucket to take care of business, should the...
  15. tapehoser

    Hard Cast Bullets Through A Glock?

    I've been shooting RNFP lead projectiles through my G29 for years now, but it's a Gen 4. No idea what manufacturing differences might be, but I'm also not shooting wadcutters. They seem to work just fine.
  16. tapehoser

    Decisions....

    I'd go with the Ronin simply because it's 10mm.
  17. tapehoser

    Shooting and Long Fingernails

    With you.
  18. tapehoser

    Shooting and Long Fingernails

    And what's with that ginormous growth/wart on her pinky??? :sick:
  19. tapehoser

    Shooting and Long Fingernails

    Call me crazy, but I have found that when I let my fingernails get too long, it causes me to cut myself on the range. Just the fact that I'm gripping something so darn tight and that I have both hands engaged and touching each other, means that I have to keep my fingernails short. And not just...
  20. tapehoser

    How far would you go for your pet?

    While I like the dog we purchased for my children, I have consistently informed my kids that I will not shell out more than $1,000 for his emergency care, should something nasty happen. Not an animal hater at all, but the day old age makes him crap all over himself or the house will be his last...
Back
Top