testtest

Search results

  1. Invisibleflash

    Discussion: LPVO vs. Red Dot — Which Do You Need?

    I use ACOGs (5.56 & 7.62) and EOTECH. ACOG is my favorite. No batteries and reliable as can be. I like EOTECH more for machine guns.
  2. Invisibleflash

    Discussion: Did You Buy the Wrong Handgun?

    I gave up on revolvers after 2020 Summer of Love. I got Glocks, FN's and Hellcats. I gave up on Glocks for CCW and carry 2 Hellcats. Happy with them all. I was going to get a Hellcat with a red dot but was told that Hellcats use subpar red dots and they break easily if hit due to the skimpy...
  3. Invisibleflash

    Discussion: Handguns for Bear Defense: Will Any of Them Stop the Threat?

    No real bear problems here. Every few years you hear about small bear, but that is it. If worried about bear and using 9mm, look for nylon coated ammo. Tremendous penetration.
  4. Invisibleflash

    Discussion: Secret to Offhand Accuracy: Aim with Your Feet!

    I thought the feet were supposed to be pointed towards the target. I'm not a hunter, although I kill lots of trapped racoons and other small varmints. My interest in guns is in self-defense. In such circumstances, you may not be able to adjust your feet to your preferred stance. Do an article...
  5. Invisibleflash

    A reference guide to Joe Biden’s war on guns

    Dems say...dems do. They are not like 'lock her up Hillary' and then don't even investigate Hillary. Dems are hard-core, they don't fool around. ...and we all know the score. Dems want America disarmed.
  6. Invisibleflash

    Damn Covid

    I I was in the same boat 4 months ago. A lady that was fully vaxed and boosted to the max brought home covid. While not in sexual contact with her, I was in close proximity, sometimes touching her before she found out she had covid. She was etsted twice and both were postivie. She had cold...
  7. Invisibleflash

    Discussion: Manual Safety or Not: Too Dangerous To Carry?

    I have Glocks, FN's and Hellcats. No manual safety on any of them. I dropped a Glock onto concrete from about 3 - 4 feet by accident. No discharge. From what I understand, a striker fired pistol is 'something' like a revolver. It needs the trigger pull to shoot the gun. Dropping it won't fire...
  8. Invisibleflash

    Discussion: Should You Not Carry a Gun?

    Well, giving up your wallet may have been the right move. Especially if they had a Soros D.A. in charge. Just depends. (But can you even carry in a city with a Soros D.A.?) What were the details of the situation?? They didn't give all the info, so, can't say for sure. You could give up your...
  9. Invisibleflash

    Discussion: Did the Hellcat Kill the XD-S?

    I'm Hellcat all the way. I carry 2 of them. Soon to be 3 Hellcats as things go further to hell in America. .45 has poor penetration and low cap. Now...Hellcat is no target gun. If you are talking a gun for the range...then no Hellcat. Hellcat is for CCW.
  10. Invisibleflash

    The reason they want to disarm us.

    Especially frightening is...reps can't stop him / dems! Reps cannot fight dems. It is like a rabbit fighting a tiger. Your only hope is a secession of conservative states to live away from the filthy dems. Dems massacre you at every step. You were only good at fighting old school dems. You are...
  11. Invisibleflash

    Sadly its come to censoring 5 yos

    Bub...you've lost! Reps cannot fight dems. It is like a rabbit fighting a tiger. Your only hope is a secession of conservative states to live away from the dems. Dems massacre you at every step. You were only good at fighting old school dems. You are done for without secession. Do it...or...
  12. Invisibleflash

    Discussion: Deadly Decisions: Do You Make These Mistakes?

    Good reminders! I probably won't be walking down a dark alley with the person just waiting for me. An old mentor of mine always told me to watch out for loiterers. A few years ago, I was at a Walmart in Ohio near WV. I stopped on the hill heading out behind the store to adjust something in...
  13. Invisibleflash

    Sniping in Ukraine

    Had read / heard Russians had an anti-sniper machine. It detects scopes and shoots a laser through it to blind the eye of the sniper. Real or not?
  14. Invisibleflash

    Supermarket Food List: How To Prep Your Pantry for Survival

    I'm in the process of cutting out the ******** distractions and getting down to biz...survival biz that is. I had slacked off for years after the relative times of plenty we had had. Well...good luck to all!
  15. Invisibleflash

    Rusting parts on my HellCat

    When Glock makes a Hellcat...then it is a possibility.
  16. Invisibleflash

    Top off magazine?

    Never top off. That being said it may be OK. But topping off seems like pushing things some. Last full round does not seem to load as easily as the rest. I always keep mags fully loaded minus one and one round in the chamber. Only exception is I don't keep one in the chamber with AR and shotgun...
  17. Invisibleflash

    Discussion: Ayoob: Is It Time to Retire the 1911?

    Now, the 1911...was designed in 1911. It is archaic and outclassed by the modern gun designs. But look, they still make flintlocks and percussion black powder guns. As long as there is no law against it, go with what you like. I gave up on 1911's around 2008. First used Berettas, then sold...
  18. Invisibleflash

    Discussion: First Look: Springfield Armory’s 5.56mm Hellion Bullpup

    You will blow your ears out inside the home if no ear protection.
  19. Invisibleflash

    Hellcat Trigger

    Have 2 Hellcats for CCW. They are not target guns, they are for CQB. I always keep my guns stock except for optics...if any.
Back
Top