testtest

Search results

  1. Invisibleflash

    Discussion: Do You Know How To Keep Your Defensive Firearm Ready at Home?

    Seldom keep a door unlocked. I'm from L.A.. Lived there 35 years before moving away in '89. I'm trained for life. I never answer the door unless it is soemone I know. I got guns all over, ready to go. Never more than a few feet from a gun. No lock boxes. Got no kids.
  2. Invisibleflash

    Discussion: Cop-Killer Bullets: Gun Control Lie or Actual Threat?

    Good article! I have only used nylon coated 9mm ball. And can't find it any longer. Loved it. Years ago, I did some penetration tests of ammo. Here are a few of the penetration tests of stacked newsprint to give you an idea how various ammo performs. .22 short 5/8 inch of newsprint (snubnose)...
  3. Invisibleflash

    Discussion: Ayoob: Can Shooting a Revolver Make You Better with Your Semi-Auto?

    How good of a shot do you have to be at 10 feet? I gave up on revolvers after Summer of Love 2020. OK, you like to practice with them. Go ahead. I only use Hellcats, Glocks and FN's now. I kept about a dozen revolvers in case semi-auto is ever outlawed. But revolvers are pretty useless in the...
  4. Invisibleflash

    Discussion: The Threat Zone: Will Your Gun Lose This Fight?

    Internet Photo: Fair Use Good article! No one is perfect. We just got to do the best we can. If you got a tact light, 1200 lumens, blind em then shoot em. Take a pelvic shot if you think they got a vest and work your way up from there. Maybe that is good technique anyway. Always figure...
  5. Invisibleflash

    Discussion: What Nearly Being Gutted in a Parking Lot Taught Me

    If I saw a guy like that...I'd say OK and turn around ASAP.
  6. Invisibleflash

    Let's see your AR setups...

    Now you're talking!
  7. Invisibleflash

    Discussion: Ayoob: Is There a 9mm 1911 Problem?

    Fit and finish look high. If you like an updated gun designed in 1911 go for it. I've got rid of all my 1911's. Too archaic for me. Too heavy for me. Plus, don't like carrying cocked and locked. I like striker fired. I carry 2 Hellcats. +/- 30 rounds of 9mm. I'm good with that. This gun is...
  8. Invisibleflash

    Anyone carry a Mil-Spec 1911? If so let’s talk about the pros and cons

    Nope, dumped them all except for a Colt Custom Shop I need to get rid of. Now, am all Glocks. FN's and 2 9mm Hellcats I carry. 1911 was made in 1911...archaic design and outdated in our new world order.
  9. Invisibleflash

    (Some of) Today's Youth

    Sums it up. no consequences...so do as you like. In the rustbelt some lady got arrested for stealing a bottle of nail polish. In Frisco you can steal 100 bottles of nail polish and no arrest.
  10. Invisibleflash

    DON’T GET OUTED!

    Hey...even a little printing is better than open carry. I throw a Hellcat in the vest pocket and one in a belly band if I want 2.
  11. Invisibleflash

    Springfield...make a 24 round extension mag for the 9mm Hellcat

    That is my suggestion.
  12. Invisibleflash

    Discussion: Don’t Let Perfect Accuracy Kill You

    Beside all this, you have to take in the laws of what state you're in. If you are in the wrong state or city, Castle Doctrine may not be law and you will have to retreat. That is the wet dream hopes of some of the politicians.
  13. Invisibleflash

    Concealed Carry Corner: Three Tips To Make Carrying Concealed Easier

    I got a nylon vest. Throw the Hellcat in it. no lint issues at all. I can throw another one on the other inside if I want, but not as comfortable. Used to use a belly band, but the vest is much nicer. If you worry about carrying an unholstered gun, get a Hellcat with the external safety. No...
  14. Invisibleflash

    Does the Cartridge Still Matter?

    Gave up on .380. 9mm Hellcat/s are minimum I carry. 1 in summer... 2 in winter.
  15. Invisibleflash

    Inflation is hitting ammo

    Out here have not seen any LPP or SPP in 6+ months. Guess you have to snag online.
  16. Invisibleflash

    Inflation is hitting ammo

    My inkjet cartridges went up from $54 to $74. they got a little electric chip in them. It would not be a big deal, but my printer uses 9 of them. We may have seen the best it will be for ammo in the pre-virus, pre-Biden days.
  17. Invisibleflash

    Discussion: Reloading in a Gunfight: Basic Skills You Need

    I retired snubs after Summer of Love 2020. I got a Hellcat 9mm. Liked it so much got another one. So got 28-30 rounds ready for CCW. No need for reloads. I don't always carry 2 Hellcats, but do if I want to. I still got a snub in the car for BU as well as a Glock with drum mag in the trunk pass...
  18. Invisibleflash

    Discussion: Cover and Concealment in Home Defense

    I just wrote about this in another thread. Pat McNamara says to construct a big book case pressure packed with 2 layers of thick books. It will do pretty good for protection if you stand behind it.
  19. Invisibleflash

    Let the waiting begin!

    But them years ago, before electronic filing. Waited about a year for them all.
  20. Invisibleflash

    Road Tax per mile driven in new fed bill

    It may be for EV, but soon it may be for gas as a penalty to change to EV.
Back
Top