testtest

Search results

  1. R

    Daffy Zone…..

    I may pay a bit more, but I limit my buying to my little gun store and private dealers at a gun show. It's the same reason I try to buy American when possible.
  2. R

    911. 25 years on.

    I was getting ready for work when I turned the news on the TV. The first plane had already hit the tower. There was a live shot going when they ran into the the second tower. I knew they didn't have anything that would reach that far up, so the boys were going to be climbing the stairs in all...
  3. R

    My New Namesake!

    Happy birthday, ya pup!
  4. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Dinner was soft tacos, plenty of 505 brand salsa!
  5. R

    9/11 Never Forget

    You're BOTH pups! 😂
  6. R

    we called these things "dollies" in trucking

    The dolly is most likely cheaper than a truck. I had a suburban and I liked it very much, so we settled for a travel trailer. We could have had a fifth wheel, but they didn't have this jewel then.
  7. R

    9/11 Never Forget

    @Talyn I believe you nailed it!
  8. R

    9/11 Never Forget

    Makes me wonder just what oath they took, because I know that they aren't living like they took the same one I did!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
  9. R

    Daffy Zone…..

  10. R

    I pledge allegiance

    Brings back the memories of my new wife pinning the badge on me after taking a pledge very similar if not exactly this pledge. One thing most people are unaware of, this pledge and those similar, have NO expiration date! I feel that I am still bound to that oath.
  11. R

    I pledge allegiance

    He recited the pledge at about 3 minutes and 15 seconds into the video.
  12. R

    I pledge allegiance

    @Old_Me, Thank you for posting this for me,
  13. R

    I pledge allegiance

    Red Skelton did the best break down and explanation that I have ever heard in 1969, on his show. Someone smarter than I will need to post it from YouTube.
  14. R

    The younger workplace void

    That's not likely, as I can't remember where the feds ever said they taxed too much, we don't need anything this year...😂😳🤣
  15. R

    Shotshell reloading? Anyone?

    If anyone here wants to learn about the ins and outs of shotguns and becoming a better shotgunner then I would recommend this one.
  16. R

    I would say more range time is indicated for the PD

    I wasn't there, so I'll not judge. Knowing what shooting at and having returned fire directed at me is like, range time may or may not be needed or afforded the officers, officers need more. Officers generally stand on a line with paper targets and little stress. Officers need to know something...
  17. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Prayers Amigo!
  18. R

    What are you doing right now??

    You have doubts?!?!?? 😳🤣😂
  19. R

    Discussion: Why Consistent Ammo is Accurate Ammo

    The first thing I did to new brass was deburr the flash hole. One time operation.
  20. R

    Shotshell reloading? Anyone?

    I suggest you read this book, it will advise you on why and how science affects your shotgunning. Happy reading!
Back
Top