testtest

Search results

  1. E

    We are heartbroken

    They don’t live long enouh and it’s never easy.
  2. E

    Do hammers really beat strikers?

    No worries, I was just trying to articulate it better with my response
  3. E

    Do hammers really beat strikers?

    Respectfully, Reread my post. I never said 1911’s were strikers I put them (1911’s) in the same category as strikers as they are great for fighting, not so much for deliberate trigger pulls. Aka when you know you are shootings vs when you don’t know know 100% that you ARE shooting. That whole...
  4. E

    The .38 Super Auto: History, Performance, and Legacy

    I wish the 38 Super was more popular. It’s a very underrated round and it in a Commander size is perfect! IMHO
  5. E

    Can You Shoot Someone Who Has No Weapon In Self-Defense?

    Yup Ego has caused a lot of issues!
  6. E

    Do hammers really beat strikers?

    Strikers (like 1911’s) are great for fighting. A DA/SA is better for those (really most personal protection scenarios) for that deliberate trigger pull where you don’t outrun your brain and for LEOs that take criminals into custody. But somewhere the go fast fairy has people believing cyclic...
  7. E

    Can You Shoot Someone Who Has No Weapon In Self-Defense?

    For me the fact she came back woth the firearm. And quite possibly was the original aggressor so I am sort of surprised she was bit charged (it could easily go the other way for the next case) so either the area was afraid of disturbances if they charged her or thwre was something in the...
  8. E

    Can You Shoot Someone Who Has No Weapon In Self-Defense?

    All about if you can articulate that your use of deadly force was reasonable and again why if you carry a gun you should also carry quality OC spray
  9. E

    Will a red dot improve pistol accuracy?

    I get to see a ton of folks with and without from when I worked at a large range doing classes to the training world AI’s and classes like Rangemaster, Hearne, Bolke, Haggard and etc. I see exceptional as well as horrible examples of both at any given range trip. Here is what I observe...
  10. E

    SIG P385 UNVEILED: 5 MODELS, P320 MAGS, PRICE AND RELEASE DATE

    As a Da/SA guy I will answer it. The go fast fairy has gotten to people and folks believe faster cyclic split times are what they want over deliberate trigger pulls And even though you can run a 226 pretty freaking fast for some apparently LAPD doesn’t know 1/2 second splits they shouldn’t be...
  11. E

    Bud’s gun shop

    Ok while yeah they are in those circumstances re read my privious post. A fellow co worker/friend is an ATF IOI (he transfered agencies because his wife is a Dr and an actual ATF guy that inspects Buds as he is in the Lexington area) He said Buds policy is not an ATF thing and what I explained...
  12. E

    Bud’s gun shop

    I get it and if it works for hih good. I am fortunate that we have a couple decent gun shops here
  13. E

    Bud’s gun shop

    The funny thing is it isn’t the ATF the company is just doing corporate things
  14. E

    Bud’s gun shop

    I had an issue this summer they refused to send a gun to an FFl because they thought my one gun was a straw purchase. I used it to order a gun my duagjyet wanted do To give her Husband. My daughter obviously had a different name that the gun was shipped to an FFL to and my e mail had my first...
  15. E

    FNX™-45 Tactical Opinions Wanted

    While I like Hamme edited stuff If I got another striker in 45 I would take a hard look at the FN 545. It feels really really good. Or the S&W M&P 45 OR line is really really nice
  16. E

    SIG P385 UNVEILED: 5 MODELS, P320 MAGS, PRICE AND RELEASE DATE

    Just some humor as some Sig haters can’t keep from talking about Sig today
  17. E

    SIG P385 UNVEILED: 5 MODELS, P320 MAGS, PRICE AND RELEASE DATE

    I am probably not to far on a limb to say with the 385 taking 320 mags it seems Sig is distancing itself from the 320 and you will se the 320 quietly get dropped sometime soon. Unless they redo it with this new sterile system the 385 has. But I am not a marketing guru. I know a lot of critics...
  18. E

    AR15 Recoil Reduction

    Yeah those that place efforts in volume alone somt get a lot of bang for their buck. The 3 P’s….Perfect Practice make Perfect!
  19. E

    AR15 Recoil Reduction

    Ok a little humor below But seriously, what I would suggest is a padded butt stick. And maybe a muzzle break. And that is it. The problem with changjng our buffers, different weight buffwr aorjngs and adding all the BS aftermarket parts is it doesn’t help with the 223 like it would with say a...
  20. E

    More magazine capacity

    From my FB Memories some humor
Back
Top