testtest

Search results

  1. javbike

    Two tone 1911

    Cooper head a guy made them for me on Sig talk I can turn you onto him if you like
  2. javbike

    Two tone 1911

    Thanks Simon
  3. javbike

    72 hour wait for a CZ SP01

    Can we see a pic of your new toy?
  4. javbike

    Two tone 1911

    Just got my slide back I really the two tone look
  5. javbike

    Officers Down in America

    Rest in peace my Kylo !!!
  6. javbike

    Anyone else into cooking?

    First up a salmon sriracha honey garlic sauce delicious and smoked smoke ribs on the smoker
  7. javbike

    On The Road……..

    Good for you !!!
  8. javbike

    Dolly Parton just passed

    I did see her when we went to Dolly Parton present Dixie stampede 5 years ago she actually showed up that night great show if you get chance when in Branson check it out
  9. javbike

    Dolly Parton just passed

    RIP my love !!!
  10. javbike

    So, what kind of man are you? (fun comedy post)

    I know a guy that use to say put it in your back pocket walk by the stove and it’s done !
  11. javbike

    So, what kind of man are you? (fun comedy post)

    I always start the morning with a black coffee then on my second cup it’s cream
  12. javbike

    Officers Down in America

    Yea my son in law is SFPD just recovering for a car crash he was chasing the bad guys he’s ok back to work desk duty for a month august then back on the streets where he is comfortable
  13. javbike

    Smith and Wesson MP 9 2.0

    Talking about grip angles when I pick up the new Walter don’t know which model it was large and very bulky feeling nice looking gun pdp full size model something like that no thanks mp feels so natural
  14. javbike

    Too Much Fun at the Range

    You guys know how to party great shooting guys !!!
  15. javbike

    Smith and Wesson MP 9 2.0

    What’s the difference between a truglo and red dot ?
  16. javbike

    Smith and Wesson MP 9 2.0

    I don’t know I am just started to mess with red dot for I have a cz sp01 with a plate not milled running a holsun 407 c I think I like it still need a lot practice not sure I love it do I will shoot it stock for a while and decide later
  17. javbike

    Smith and Wesson MP 9 2.0

    Yes it does it’s also optic ready but I really like the sites on them now
  18. javbike

    Smith and Wesson MP 9 2.0

    Thanks mikep
  19. javbike

    Smith and Wesson MP 9 2.0

    I play with it for a while I might consider the apex
Back
Top