testtest

Search results

  1. OldGrunt

    Range Day... pictures and 3 short videos... 9/28/26

    Just forget I asked!
  2. OldGrunt

    Range Day... pictures and 3 short videos... 9/28/26

    We need to see the pictures first, or no deal! I also have a feeling there is some old geezer in arkysaw who might be interested in some more pictures for his collection!
  3. OldGrunt

    Range Day... pictures and 3 short videos... 9/28/26

    Thanks! Checking out the website now!
  4. OldGrunt

    Range Day... pictures and 3 short videos... 9/28/26

    Where did you get those targets from? Good shooting!
  5. OldGrunt

    What Your Steak Order Says About You

    You must be a slow poke and have labradoodles! lol
  6. OldGrunt

    UF Pro Gear discussions

    Nope. Pistol Pete is a one of a kind charactor!
  7. OldGrunt

    What are you doing right now??

    I sure miss my dirt bike days. I'm way too old and crippled up to get back into them. I sure envy you.
  8. OldGrunt

    What Your Steak Order Says About You

    Medium. Most of you guys are vultures and hyenas. And I don't have a "labradoodle", I have two German Shepherds that don't like people I don't like. Driving the speed limit? What a joke. I challenge anyone of you to come to South Texas and share the roadway with me. Hope you like eating dust...
  9. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  10. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  11. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  12. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  13. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  14. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  15. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  16. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  17. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  18. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  19. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  20. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

Back
Top