testtest

Range Day... pictures and 3 short videos... 9/28/26

Magnum50

Master Class
I usually go to the range weekly since my retirement 10 years ago, but it's been a little over a month for me due to traveling and health issues. So, I was long overdue and excited to go today. Only brought 2 of my favorite range guns, both used for Steel Plate Challenge competition. My Springfield Echelon and my Springfield Kuna.

First, I practiced some hip shooting drills. Always something you should do for self-defense situations just always remember your backdrop and penetration levels.



And then I tried my new drill, "Save the Hotties", HEY! Don't look at me with disgust. My wife asked me what I wanted for my birthday since she's not allowed to buy me guns, gun parts, ammo, motorcycle parts, or pretty much anything because she don't know what I want or need, lol. So I told her, "Well, I need a new range staple gun, mine broke, and you can always get me targets, will always use them". So she did, she knows me so well, blame her. lol



OH, I did have one stovepipe... but I'm not mad, I'm nearing probally 10k rounds through that Echelon since I got it, and has only happened twice. Thing is I didn't know it when I holsterd and when I went for my next quick draw... nothing. lol



And here the ladies I had to save, hey was nice to look at instead of circles and dots. I thought I did great, (BTW my Kuna video failed to record), but once I got home and looked at the last picture I'm hoping I just messed up her hair a little, not her head. I like to think I missed her. lol.

3hotties.jpg


hottie1.jpg


hottie2.jpg


hottie3.jpg



OPPS...

hottieopps.jpg


.

Next time going to take my conceled carry, Hellcat pro, and see how I do from my actual conceled carry holsters.

Thanks for watching/reading. Till next time.
 
I usually go to the range weekly since my retirement 10 years ago, but it's been a little over a month for me due to traveling and health issues. So, I was long overdue and excited to go today. Only brought 2 of my favorite range guns, both used for Steel Plate Challenge competition. My Springfield Echelon and my Springfield Kuna.

First, I practiced some hip shooting drills. Always something you should do for self-defense situations just always remember your backdrop and penetration levels.



And then I tried my new drill, "Save the Hotties", HEY! Don't look at me with disgust. My wife asked me what I wanted for my birthday since she's not allowed to buy me guns, gun parts, ammo, motorcycle parts, or pretty much anything because she don't know what I want or need, lol. So I told her, "Well, I need a new range staple gun, mine broke, and you can always get me targets, will always use them". So she did, she knows me so well, blame her. lol



OH, I did have one stovepipe... but I'm not mad, I'm nearing probally 10k rounds through that Echelon since I got it, and has only happened twice. Thing is I didn't know it when I holsterd and when I went for my next quick draw... nothing. lol



And here the ladies I had to save, hey was nice to look at instead of circles and dots. I thought I did great, (BTW my Kuna video failed to record), but once I got home and looked at the last picture I'm hoping I just messed up her hair a little, not her head. I like to think I missed her. lol.

View attachment 119535

View attachment 119536

View attachment 119537

View attachment 119538


OPPS...

View attachment 119539

.

Next time going to take my conceled carry, Hellcat pro, and see how I do from my actual conceled carry holsters.

Thanks for watching/reading. Till next time.

Where did you get those targets from? Good shooting!
 
I usually go to the range weekly since my retirement 10 years ago, but it's been a little over a month for me due to traveling and health issues. So, I was long overdue and excited to go today. Only brought 2 of my favorite range guns, both used for Steel Plate Challenge competition. My Springfield Echelon and my Springfield Kuna.

First, I practiced some hip shooting drills. Always something you should do for self-defense situations just always remember your backdrop and penetration levels.



And then I tried my new drill, "Save the Hotties", HEY! Don't look at me with disgust. My wife asked me what I wanted for my birthday since she's not allowed to buy me guns, gun parts, ammo, motorcycle parts, or pretty much anything because she don't know what I want or need, lol. So I told her, "Well, I need a new range staple gun, mine broke, and you can always get me targets, will always use them". So she did, she knows me so well, blame her. lol



OH, I did have one stovepipe... but I'm not mad, I'm nearing probally 10k rounds through that Echelon since I got it, and has only happened twice. Thing is I didn't know it when I holsterd and when I went for my next quick draw... nothing. lol



And here the ladies I had to save, hey was nice to look at instead of circles and dots. I thought I did great, (BTW my Kuna video failed to record), but once I got home and looked at the last picture I'm hoping I just messed up her hair a little, not her head. I like to think I missed her. lol.

View attachment 119535

View attachment 119536

View attachment 119537

View attachment 119538


OPPS...

View attachment 119539

.

Next time going to take my conceled carry, Hellcat pro, and see how I do from my actual conceled carry holsters.

Thanks for watching/reading. Till next time.

I like the “save the hotties” title 😝😂😂👍👍
 
Hi,

Aww, you just parted her hair. No harm done. What a great day at the range. Good for you. Thanks for sharing all your fun. Those targets are quite easy on the eys, and very interesting to work with. I'm sure my skills would improve greatly by using those targets. ;)


Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
 
Where did you get those targets from? Good shooting!
Yea, where can you find those at….inquiring minds want to know…. Nice job!
you guys are sexists..

all you want are boobie pics..

hell, i'll send y'all pics of my man boobies for free...!!!!!!!

PM me, or just ask here....!!!!!!!


you buncha sexist pigs............!!!!!!!!
 
you guys are sexists..

all you want are boobie pics..

hell, i'll send y'all pics of my man boobies for free...!!!!!!!

PM me, or just ask here....!!!!!!!


you buncha sexist pigs............!!!!!!!!
We need to see the pictures first, or no deal! I also have a feeling there is some old geezer in arkysaw who might be interested in some more pictures for his collection!
ok...you asked....


just one for now...



1790632606707.png
 
Back
Top