testtest

Search results

  1. T

    Living the “snub life”

    Nothing wrong with a snub nose revolver. They really do have their merits. Honestly most of us will never need to use our handguns in self defense (Thank God!). But I think a person who is trained with a j frame or any snubnose for that matter is well armed in most encounters that could ever...
  2. T

    Please help? Holster info requested.

    Thanks for the welcome! Yeah this is my first Springfield I’ve ever owned. I really like it so far. Planning a range trip this weekend I really think this pistol will perform great. Hell i really like the ergonomics of it like I say it feels very similar to a 1911 to me. I’ve always shot 1911’s...
  3. T

    Please help? Holster info requested.

    Thank you very much! I will order one now!
  4. T

    Please help? Holster info requested.

    I just bought the SA xd 9 mod 4. So far loving the gun. It’s my first Springfield and I’m excited about it. The issue I’m having is I am unable to find out if the mod 4 shares holster compatibility with any of the previous mods? I’ve scoured the internet looking for an answer and can’t seem to...
Back
Top