testtest

Please help? Holster info requested.

Texman

Alpha
I just bought the SA xd 9 mod 4. So far loving the gun. It’s my first Springfield and I’m excited about it. The issue I’m having is I am unable to find out if the mod 4 shares holster compatibility with any of the previous mods? I’ve scoured the internet looking for an answer and can’t seem to get a straight one. Why don’t I just buy a holster for a mod 4? Because I’m not really able to find one. Mod 3 and previous have a vast amount of holster selections. Thanks for any advice or input. I’m not well versed in the XD series but after handling the gun I loved how similar the ergonomics were to a 1911 so I’m hoping to make this my new edc.
 
Hi,

I just bought the SA xd 9 mod 4. So far loving the gun. It’s my first Springfield and I’m excited about it. The issue I’m having is I am unable to find out if the mod 4 shares holster compatibility with any of the previous mods? I’ve scoured the internet looking for an answer and can’t seem to get a straight one. Why don’t I just buy a holster for a mod 4? Because I’m not really able to find one. Mod 3 and previous have a vast amount of holster selections. Thanks for any advice or input. I’m not well versed in the XD series but after handling the gun I loved how similar the ergonomics were to a 1911 so I’m hoping to make this my new edc.

Welcome to the forum from the Wild Wild Upper Midwest. I really enjoy the XD line and have several different models. I have an "original" XD9 4" Service Pistol and a newer Mod.3. As was mentioned, they both use the same holsters. Please be sure to share your successes. Glad you found us.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
 
Hi,



Welcome to the forum from the Wild Wild Upper Midwest. I really enjoy the XD line and have several different models. I have an "original" XD9 4" Service Pistol and a newer Mod.3. As was mentioned, they both use the same holsters. Please be sure to share your successes. Glad you found us.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
Thanks for the welcome! Yeah this is my first Springfield I’ve ever owned. I really like it so far. Planning a range trip this weekend I really think this pistol will perform great. Hell i really like the ergonomics of it like I say it feels very similar to a 1911 to me. I’ve always shot 1911’s best because that’s what I learned on. Thanks again hope everything is going great your way
 
Back
Top