testtest

1 of 2 Chicago weekend mass shootings….

Area52

Professional
We had another 2 mass shootings (4 or victims/one incident) weekend and not a peep from the Don’t Demonize™️ Chicago Mayor. Nothing from the States Attorney, the paid civilian peacekeepers, the paid civilian crisis response teams or the righteous community reverends. Mainstream big media seemed to be downplaying as well, merely citing a brawl and gunfire.

Since it’s not a school incident, not a church, not a shopping mall, playground, daycare, police involved or MAGA extremism, and this is being swept under the rug and left as a civil matter for the local council alderman to suspend a business operation for a week or two rather than call attention the real issue.

I’m not sure why in this day and age for an area in decline (a once flourishing, vibrant downtown, hotspot) that there still needs to be 2 and 4 a.m. liquor licenses when all these places have been doing lately and for years is attracting and inviting disaster with the rampant lawlessness.

Make sure to watch the X post video for what a Gun controlled Chicago Cook Co Illinois - A welcoming destination - looks like …

We had another 2 mass shootings (4 or victims/one incident) weekend and not a peep from the Don’t Demonize™️ Chicago Mayor. Nothing from the States Attorney, the paid civilian peacekeepers, the paid civilian crisis response teams or the righteous community reverends. Mainstream big media seemed to be downplaying as well, merely citing a brawl and gunfire.

Since it’s not a school incident, not a church, not a shopping mall, playground, daycare, police involved or MAGA extremism, and this is being swept under the rug and left as a civil matter for the local council alderman to suspend a business operation for a week or two rather than call attention the real issue.

I’m not sure why in this day and age for an area in decline (a once flourishing, vibrant downtown, hotspot) that there still needs to be 2 and 4 a.m. liquor licenses when all these places have been doing lately and for years is attracting and inviting disaster with the rampant lawlessness.

Make sure to watch the X post video for what a Gun controlled Chicago Cook Co Illinois - A welcoming destination - looks like …

why don't cha'yall round up them thugs, and ship thier butts over to Israel.....they need good gunmen right now.

and if they die there..??

oh well.

Speaking from living in a Southern state, we have our problems in the big cities (Charlotte, Raleigh, Asheville) , but in the areas considered "rural", our new favorite saying is abbreviated F.A.F.O.
Sure there's the anomalous shooting, or robbery, but capital crimes are the rare exception, not the rule.

Also, we're pretty well armed, all the time..........

But, what do i know, I'm just a guy from down South......

Speaking from living in a Southern state, we have our problems in the big cities (Charlotte, Raleigh, Asheville) , but in the areas considered "rural", our new favorite saying is abbreviated F.A.F.O.
Sure there's the anomalous shooting, or robbery, but capital crimes are the rare exception, not the rule.

Also, we're pretty well armed, all the time..........

But, what do i know, I'm just a guy from down South......
Pretty sure that's a universal truth in most rural areas regardless of whether it's in the south or not. I'm a couple hundred clicks north of the Mason Dixon and it's certainly the truth here.

Yup. Truth here...just about three hours south of the northern international border.
The reality here is that everybody is armed and the sheriff says we should shoot burglars to save the taxpyers money. A high concentration of military and retired military and country folk who have no patience for criminals. Meth is the drug of prevalence. I doubt that I could find a law abiding neighbor who is not armed.

I recently read that a truck driver with a CCW engaged a shooter in Chicago. Looking for details now

Last edited:
The reality here is that everybody is armed and the sheriff says we should shoot burglars to save the taxpyers money. A high concentration of military and retired military and country folk who have no patience for criminals. Meth is the drug of prevalence. I doubt that I could find a law abiding neighbor who is not armed.

I recently read that a truck driver with a CCW engaged a shooter in Chicago. Looking for details now
Lots of retired military and LE in these parts. CCW classes in both ND and eastern MN fill up FAST. It’s only a matter of time before the meth heads and fentanyl traffickers start trickling this way..

Back