testtest

10 Best .45 ACP Pistols (That Aren’t 1911s)

I have a MP shield 40 I like to get rid off too snappy
I have this one too. PC version. It's not too snappy or anything but since they came out with the Shield .45 I almost never carry it anymore. I wouldn't say I'd like to get rid of it, but of all the guns I have, it's the one I would sell first.

i only have the CZ 97B, and the Glock 21. (love'em both)

both shoot very well, but the CZ is a finicky eater. (will only shoot factory new ammo)

the Glock, like all my other Glocks, have no shame, and eat anything you feed them. (what pigs they are...lol)
Same here, pretty sure you could fill my Glock 21 with roofing nails and gunpowder, light it, and hit the 7-ring...lol

I shot a box of ammo, made in the Phillipines, 50 rounds, thru my Glock 21 quite a few years ago. After the first mag, you could barely see the target 7 yards away from all the black smoke in the air. I think the people shooting beside me thought I was shooting a cap and ball musket pistol...lol. After 50 rounds, my face was black with it and I spent about an hour cleaning my Glock, which usually takes about 15 minutes..lol. But, it did go bang all 50 times...lol

Last edited:
Same here, pretty sure you could fill my Glock 21 with roofing nails and gunpowder, light it, and hit the 7-ring...lol

I shot a box of ammo, made in the Phillipines, 50 rounds, thru my Glock 21 quite a few years ago. After the first mag, you could barely see the target 7 yards away from all the black smoke in the air. I think the people shooting beside me thought I was shooting a cap and ball musket pistol...lol. After 50 rounds, my face was black with it and I spent about an hour cleaning my Glock, which usually takes about 15 minutes..lol. But, it did go bang all 50 times...lol
this morning, i took my new Kimber to the range (pics will be posted in another thread later), and i was shooting new, and reloaded ammo.

yup...i had to wait for the smoke to clear after each shot of the reloads...lol

I know it can't make the list because it has been discontinued, but the .45 ACP XD Mod.2 was the first Springfield I'd ever fired. It is still the most accurate .45 ACP that I have ever fired. The XD-S Mod.2 is a good shooter, but the 5+1 and 6+1 capacity have always kept me from making it my EDC.

I know it can't make the list because it has been discontinued, but the .45 ACP XD Mod.2 was the first Springfield I'd ever fired. It is still the most accurate .45 ACP that I have ever fired. The XD-S Mod.2 is a good shooter, but the 5+1 and 6+1 capacity have always kept me from making it my EDC.
I have this one as well and it is just ridiculously accurate. One of my favorites and I carry it often. I download the mags to 12 though. Never had any issues with 13 it just makes the mag release a lot easier to handle.

Back