testtest

10 Guns Worth Keeping

Eh...the Glock 19 is likely my least favorite Glock...owned many, kept none (keep getting them in trades...and they are good trading fodder. The last couple I’ve gotten I didn’t even shoot, just moved on later). It is, possibly, one of the most overrated pistols out there.

The Remington 700 is the same way...owned a couple, much prefer the Savage for a push-feed bolt...

Then again, I’ve always though small-block Chevy V8’s were overrated, too.

Last edited:
Savage 110FP beats Remington 700 imho. Mossberg 500/590 beats Remington 870. Nothing beats Benelli. Glock, well, it's a glock. There's no resale value, like HG pointed out you can trade em all day long. No one says,"oh, I gotta have one of those!" I wholeheartedly agree with the little 22 SA revolver. Although a ruger 10/22 would have filled that slot as well. A good revolver is necessary. Whether ruger colt S&W or rossi or Taurus. Just gotta get a good one.

At least nobody said “Kimber”.....😬😬😬😬
K I M B E R
1590605907865.gif

Got a Rem 700 classic (.270 Win) I've owned for almost 50 years (probly since early 70's) and would part with the wife and kids before I'd let it go. Also have a 1982 Colt Python 6" in original box, original styro foam filler, original plastic bag, original paper work including owner's manual, guarantee, and sales receipt (<$490 back then) ........ Oh yeh, and never been fired! :) And a little .22 cal single shot that my grand dad bought for my dad in 1938 for $1.50/week @ a local hardware store. I'm pretty fond of all these and would be hard pressed to let any of them go. Well, maybe the wife and kids!

On edit: Also have what was reportedly the first Hellcat to come to my town for sale. Time will tell if it holds up to one to hold on to. I plan on it 'cause I really like it.

My first hunting rifle was a 1942 m1 O3A3 pick it up in 1968 for 45.00 and still have it and it’s a tack driver. But my favorite plinker is mod 62 win. 22lr Also 2 m1grands from the 40s I have to many to list but a couple of favorites
Custom 300 win mag from a mousers 98 w/Douglass med wt barrel it was my Dads and built in 1965 that’s my old school stuff new stuff ar10 a4 , ar10T also Steyr 308
Just a few of my favorite also my first post thanks hooah

Back