testtest

10 Most Underrated Pistols

Thanks Bassbob and Hans. I have no experience with any of those so can't comment on any of them. ;)
I own/have owned and/or fired several.

The Taurus G3C I shot was (begrudgingly) one of the reliable ones, bit was nothing special besides cheap.

Had a P07 Tactical that I liked, but not enough to keep. Reliable, accurate, controllable. Solid pistol.

Owned several RIA’s, but not a Hayes. I think the RIA’s have some of the best bang for the buck, and are preferable to the Turkish 1911’s, apples to apples.

Shot PX4’s. They’re ok, but nothing special. The Langdon(?) Tactical versions are pretty sweet, though.

Girsan GP35’s are nice; I’d have one, but I’ve got a few other BHP’s

The BRNO 7.5 has had my interest since it was released, but I’ve never actually seen one in the wild.

I like these videos but they need to wrap it up in 10 mins or less. These YouTubers are creating mini movies now.
AMEN! Get to the bleeping point already. I don't mind them thanking their sponsors. Thats nice. Yet, I.E. "tabletop" knife reviews. "here's the box it came in. such a nice box..." 3 min. later o_O "and here is the wax paper it was wrapped in", IT'S WAXED PAPER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Pipe videos are even worse. "It's a nice sunny day here in wherever, just had a lovely lunch of fried chicken, mashed potatoes. I'm going to be smoking a unopened tin of......... Been raining here for the last couple of days........." SWEET LOVE OF GOD! What about the pipe? Yup, Grumpy Old Man that don't watch many videos.

Thanks Bassbob and Hans. I have no experience with any of those so can't comment on any of them. ;)
I don't think I've shot any of those guns other than the Taurus. The two GC3s I handled were, eh, less than impressive and exhibited feeding issues. Ironically the same jarhead, cheapskate buddy of mine who had the GC3 ( which he sold) just last week bought a new GX4. I haven't shot it yet, but I handled it and stripped it. It doesn't seem half bad. At least the RSA is steel. It's also very concealable. About the size of the slim.

I don't think I've shot any of those guns other than the Taurus. The two GC3s I handled were, eh, less than impressive and exhibited feeding issues. Ironically the same jarhead, cheapskate buddy of mine who had the GC3 ( which he sold) just last week bought a new GX4. I haven't shot it yet, but I handled it and stripped it. It doesn't seem half bad. At least the RSA is steel. It's also very concealable. About the size of the slim.
I picked up the CZ P07 because of him. It’s a great gun. I’ve been carrying it since I bought it and it isn’t cut for a red dot, so that’s high praise from me.

I simply don't have 17 minutes to get to this guy's list. Can you list the 10 "most underrated" for us? Thanks!
I know longer even bother with these articles as the are too subjective and they the most underated in the writers opinion. I've been handling firearms for over 50 years, I know what works and I know what I like...

Back