testtest

100 year-old Pro 2nd Amendment Article

wmg1299

Professional
The following was written in 1925 by a widely respected newspaperman. The arguments are the same ones that we make today to correct the backwards logic used by supporters of gun control. It uses too many $5 words for my taste, but I would like to see more people in positions of influence take this stance today.

The following was written in 1925 by a widely respected newspaperman. The arguments are the same ones that we make today to correct the backwards logic used by supporters of gun control. It uses too many $5 words for my taste, but I would like to see more people in positions of influence take this stance today.

Good link, very interesting, thanks for sharing.

Amendment II is not the end game. Amendment II is an impediment to the end game. We're very near to perils of the end game. We the People have almost assuredly lost a long time ago. Actucally, We the People were duped in to forfeiting.

My safe guess is 90% of Americans are clueless of their most gave enemy. Americans are taught and exposed to revised history, not factual history.

Menchken revealed that the inexorable process toward effecting the New World Order, which was designed in the late 19th century, began over a century ago.

Amendment II is not the end game. Amendment II is an impediment to the end game. We're very near to perils of the end game. We the People have almost assuredly lost a long time ago. Actucally, We the People were duped in to forfeiting.

My safe guess is 90% of Americans are clueless of their most gave enemy. Americans are taught and exposed to revised history, not factual history.

Menchken revealed that the inexorable process toward effecting the New World Order, which was designed in the late 19th century, began over a century ago.
I have read elsewhere that the Progressive Movement started in England and came here in the year of 1900. Their first objective was to disarm Citizen and then go to the schools .
2021 was supposed to have been the great reset

Go ahead and Google the 2021 agenda

Back