testtest

Texas Hog Hunting with the Waypoint

That doesn't mean KF wouldn't have given it a tryout and review for them, anything for a new rifle! 🤣🤣🤣
1644451435964.gif

Bolt action is fun if you know its a lone boar or a big solo sow coming around.

AR’s are better for the larger groups that mostly prevail.
When it comes to hog "hunting" on the family land in East TX, I go for quantity over quality. I hesitate to call it hunting because we are just clearing the land of a destructive/invasive species. Hogs are becoming so prevalent in the area that we do more shooting on sight that actual tracking or any other activity associated with traditional hunting. I'm sure that the Waypoint is an excellent rifle, but we usually get multiple hogs hitting the land at once and I always prefer to use a Mini-14 or AR platform rifle. My ideal situation would be if I were fast enough to use my Henry or Marlin .357 Mag lever-guns for the task, but I'll have to keep practicing for awhile before that's an option.

When it comes to hog "hunting" on the family land in East TX, I go for quantity over quality. I hesitate to call it hunting because we are just clearing the land of a destructive/invasive species. Hogs are becoming so prevalent in the area that we do more shooting on sight that actual tracking or any other activity associated with traditional hunting. I'm sure that the Waypoint is an excellent rifle, but we usually get multiple hogs hitting the land at once and I always prefer to use a Mini-14 or AR platform rifle. My ideal situation would be if I were fast enough to use my Henry or Marlin .357 Mag lever-guns for the task, but I'll have to keep practicing for awhile before that's an option.
Yes sir
Here as well
There were over 100+ Killed in 10 days and prob just put a “dent” in them

Back