testtest

10mm Auto Ammunition-10 Things You Should Know

I'm not sure about this writer, because the headline states 10 things as 11 are mentioned. On a side note Col. Cooper has a 100mm o_O ? Need to watch the print. That 100mm (3.937") is the handgun of the 105 Howitzer brother I guess.

Another thing about the story, I find 10mm range ammo VERY hard to find at every store I go to each week/month (only 1 retailer in last 2 years has had S&B or Magtech FMJ on occasion...kicks the same as any .40SW I've shot), but defense loads and Buffalo Bore is everywhere.

Well here she is, a mighty 10mm in all it's glory. lol now what i'm gonna do with this i don't want to put a lot of money in one. for 175 bucks for a 10mm will do. this thing weighs a ton and is huge. but what i'm gonna do with it all that don't matter and no it ain't gonna be a trotline weight. lol but i'm up for some funny remarks so have at it. might even paint gangsta on the side of it.

The trigger ain't half bad though and the sights are decent and adjustable. but lawd have mercy it sho be ugly and heavy. now if'n it don't go off you can throw it at em. and if you hit em, that weight will knock em out cold. my first and only Hi point.

Pretty sure this is the only one out there as @10mmLife has the rest of them so i jumped on it.

20230314_142348.jpg

Back