testtest

10MM Elite Range Day

So I received the Extended 15 round mags for my new XDM Compact Elite 10MM and when you buy a gun from this particular LGS they offer a free range pass, 1 hour during the week and 30 minutes on a weekend day. I had no intention at spending an hour shooting as I only wanted to check function and sights. I put 30 rounds only through the gun S&B 180 gr. FMJ and the gun functioned FLAWLESSLY.
The first picture is my first 3 shots.
The second is the next 27 with a couple groups coming from a quick 3 shot reacquisition on target. Overall this is sweet shooter and of course being 10mm a very snappy gun but very controllable.
A25125D6-F8D1-416F-8204-309D7909B4AF.jpeg

CE89E3F2-F316-499A-9B4E-B4E845FD4B4A.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks good on the targets. Practice makes perfect.

Not suprised it's snappy due to its size, weight & the cartridge. Might be more snappy if you try some Buffalo Bore and/or Underwood griz bear loads.

The extended capacity mags should give you a better grip for control.

Last edited:
So I received the Extended 15 round mags for my new XDM Compact Elite 10MM and when you buy a gun from this particular LGS they offer a free range pass, 1 hour during the week and 30 minutes on a weekend day. I had no intention at spending an hour shooting as I only wanted to check function and sights. I put 30 rounds only through the gun S&B 180 gr. FMJ and the gun functioned FLAWLESSLY.
The first picture is my first 3 shots.
The second is the next 27 with a couple groups coming from a quick 3 shot reacquisition on target. Overall this is sweet shooter and of course being 10mm a very snappy gun but very controllable.
View attachment 22416
View attachment 22417
Let me ask you something, when you were shooting this target, was you thinking of shooting Daffy or Marvin......just kidding man, great shooting, hope you enjoyed yourself.

Let me ask you something, when you were shooting this target, was you thinking of shooting Daffy or Marvin......just kidding man, great shooting, hope you enjoyed yourself.
Honestly all I was thinking about after the first shot was what a sweet shooter that gun was, absolutely not thinking about shooting Daffy or Marvin, your fun to have around. 😂😂😂
I did have fun and picked up another 50 round box of S&B before leaving the store. Now I need to find some hollow point rounds for concealed carry.
That XDM Elite is now in my EDC rotation.

Honestly all I was thinking about after the first shot was what a sweet shooter that gun was, absolutely not thinking about shooting Daffy or Marvin, your fun to have around. 😂😂😂
I did have fun and picked up another 50 round box of S&B before leaving the store. Now I need to find some hollow point rounds for concealed carry.
That XDM Elite is now in my EDC rotation.
1637804221226.gif

Back