testtest

10mm magnum

Pitdogg2

Professional
While doing some research came across that once upon a time they made a 10mm magnum. That sucker looks to be as big as the 50AE. Obviously it's not just a bit longer like 38/357. From the article it is actually more like the .41 magnum in a semi-auto and I'm thinking that is why so many equate a 10mm to .41mag.
Either way I bet it has some flip to it 😉
What got me researching was a local guy who reloads for a living had some empty brass he had sent to him by mistake years ago and he hung on to them.
Got my wheels turning.

While doing some research came across that once upon a time they made a 10mm magnum. That sucker looks to be as big as the 50AE. Obviously it's not just a bit longer like 38/357. From the article it is actually more like the .41 magnum in a semi-auto and I'm thinking that is why so many equate a 10mm to .41mag.
Either way I bet it has some flip to it 😉
What got me researching was a local guy who reloads for a living had some empty brass he had sent to him by mistake years ago and he hung on to them.
Got my wheels turning.

Pit, don’t u dare tell KillerFord about this. Nobody wants to read 2 weeks worth of posts about something nobody’s got !

Pit, don’t u dare tell KillerFord about this. Nobody wants to read 2 weeks worth of posts about something nobody’s got !
Hey !!!!

1639689310775.gif

The 10MAG case has 33.1% more capacity than the 10AUTO.

The 10MAG case has 5.9% less capacity than the 41MAG. (All Starline brass.)

The 10MAG max pressure is 37.5K psi while the 41MAG is 36K psi.
10mm mag should be less pressure? Where did you find that info?

Back