testtest

11 Shootings from Last Month Have 1 Thing in Common

Have you noticed the commonality between all of these shootings?
That’s right — in every one of these situations, a gun was used in self-defense.
Each of these shootings proves that a good guy with a gun can save the day.

11 Shootings from Last Month Have 1 Thing in Common
But they don’t get near enough coverage in the mainstream media like a mass shooting does, it doesn’t fit there narrative, and most of these media organizations are leaning to the left.

At first I thought you were going to tell about another person apprehended by the police who refused to cooperate and struggled to get away and was then shot and killed and of course it’s the fault of the police.

How come certain people are not smart enough to stop resisting?

Hi,

Saw today in LA a C Store owner shot the perp with his shotgun who was holding an AR to rob him.
“He blew my arm off” was recorded as he scrambled away to the hospital to be arrested

I think you're talking about this incident, not too far from my old hometown. I used to do business with a gunsmith/LGS in Norco.

These types of incidents should get more national attention. ;)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

1659874141808.jpeg

In my old hometown.The summer of "Joy" continues.Chicago......Shot & wounded 1680 , shot 2051 , total homicides as of today 402. Actually they are behind last years pace.

In my current hometown you call your former…
The states attorney calls that Mutual Combat now, which if ever arrested, requires stringent bail justice reform rules to apply ! Not many instances of actual innocent victims engaging with like force against the feral robbers as this reporting is not allowed by most local main stream media outlets (MSM), the mayor and chief rather prefer victims allow themselves to be victimized to keep shootings statistics down. A lot does not even get reported and that is due to 9-1-1 response times and even non-emergency call back reporting is overloaded.

Btw, as there’s still a criminal charge on the books Illinois Compiled Statutes(720ILCS5/24-1), for Felon with a Firearm that is essentially a joke as these cases a routinely plead down to lesser charge and incarceration penalties are laughed at.

Bloodknight, allow me to update the Summer of Joy tally:
2DEB3A32-ADCF-4AD0-907D-31F47C65B7AE.jpeg

Back