testtest

Bridget’s Off-Grid Bianchi Remedy Holster Review

Another nice article.

My only comment is for woods/mountain carry I prefer a thumb snap for extra security.

Another nice article.

My only comment is for woods/mountain carry I prefer a thumb snap for extra security.
I agree about the thumb snap. Too easy for a pistol to fall out of your holster if conditions get extreme. On another note, I looked at the picture for a while before I realized she was even carrying a holstered pistol. Just saying. :)

I agree about the thumb snap. Too easy for a pistol to fall out of your holster if conditions get extreme. On another note, I looked at the picture for a while before I realized she was even carrying a holstered pistol. Just saying. :)
69C24431-D52E-47C6-84C1-342480F88430.gif

The banchi holster
Never had any problems with holster accidentally unsnapping, or my weapon falling out. I’ve had my holster 12 years +~. As far as carrying an extra pistol. I have no problem with that…as long as it’s the same caliber. Redundancy is always a good practice. Especially with survival, camping, or even in a fire fight. That’s just my opinion, and you know what they say about opinions…lol.

Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled "Bridget’s Off-Grid Bianchi Remedy Holster Review" and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/bridgets-off-grid-bianchi-remedy-holster-review/.

KILLER article ya'll. Well covered. Easy/fast to read. Great pic. Nice storytelling and very much enjoyed the coverage of Bridget. Her IG is great too. Not to mention I'm a huge fan of Springfield 1911. I'm awaiting my MC Operator's arrival :) ...with bated breath!!

Cheers,
-Scott

KILLER article ya'll. Well covered. Easy/fast to read. Great pic. Nice storytelling and very much enjoyed the coverage of Bridget. Her IG is great too. Not to mention I'm a huge fan of Springfield 1911. I'm awaiting my MC Operator's arrival :) ...with bated breath!!

Cheers,
-Scott
Love my Springfield 1911 .45!! Target was 30ft plus missed bullseye last 2 rounds do to operator error oooops.

Attachments

• 0C952DA3-4C7F-4AFC-B413-00B45DFD308D.jpeg
    0C952DA3-4C7F-4AFC-B413-00B45DFD308D.jpeg
    892.2 KB · Views: 138
The picture of Bridget with her bow and the hunting quiver packing a 1911 brought back a deer hunt several years ago. In Pennsylvania in archery season, you cannot carry a firearm. It was a warm afternoon and some, I thought, city-slicker grouse hunters were dragging their feet making lots of noise. I, therefore, put my day pack on, picked up my bow and turned around the tree, and was facing a big male black bear about twenty-five steps away. Attempting to shoot the bear with my bow, in self-defense, was out of the question. The bear and I spent the next few minutes staring each other down, and then the bear wandered off into the woods. If I had shot the bear, he would have terminated me, since a one arrow shot would not have killed the bear on the spot.

Back