testtest

Review: Springfield Armory 9mm Garrison 1911

Always great to read about another great gun offered by Springfield Armory however that being said the author left me slightly; well, Hmmmm
Referring to Americans celebrated individualism as deplorable had me thinking, “what” and his description of the guns action as “warm snot on glass”
“Really” sorry maybe just me not sleeping well. Although I’m not interested in going back to the 9mm platform still a (Beautiful gun)

Always great to read about another great gun offered by Springfield Armory however that being said the author left me slightly; well, Hmmmm
Referring to Americans celebrated individualism as deplorable had me thinking, “what” and his description of the guns action as “warm snot on glass”
“Really” sorry maybe just me not sleeping well. Although I’m not interested in going back to the 9mm platform still a (Beautiful gun)
You’re being [almost] over generous, Key… this silly article claims “review” in the title but says next to nothing about the Garrison 9mm.

How easy would it be to add a Vortex red dot site to the Garrison 9mm?
Depends on how you want to do it.

If you want easy, but no co-witness, you could just replace the rear sight with a rail. It’ll make the red dot sit pretty tall, though.

Otherwise, you’ll have to have the slide milled, and probably refinished. It’ll run you a couple hundred bucks.

I’ll continue to whine like the poor little … that I am … some of us live in the hot humid south! People that write comments like “…while the front strap is left comfortably smooth“ don’t live and train down here! Front strap checkering PLEASE!
Others are kind enough to tell me “just spend more money if you want that feature” 🤪 Believe me if I had the extra $$$$ i would
This is the 1911 I would buy at this price (what I can afford) if it had front strap checkering.

Back