testtest

Sterling Submachine Gun: The Arsenal of Villainy

I suspect its simple design and construction is what made for it being a cheap prop gun or replicated as a prop for the evil minions in the movies.

Consider the timing of the first movies with Spectre evil henchmen/minions would probably be around when the armed forces would be dumping lots of antiquated WWII inventory on the surplus market.

Last edited:
You are correct Rick. It is a very simple design and I can't remember ever having a jam or misfire during any competition.
Not to mention if you're in charge of props for a movie and need two dozen machine guns as non-functioning props by the end of the week, you could go to the local hardware store and build non-functioning reasonable facsimiles in a week.

Its all the rage with the evil minion....
e2289eef1efdb7173292a0598ee04161.jpg

I bought a Glock 26 but I haven't been to the range yet. Just attached a light and laser to it today. Been looking at the Kel-Tek KS7 shotgun. I'm tempted! Have a buyer for my Browning Hi-Power (collectors item) manufactured in Belgium. Only put about 300 rounds through it since I bought it back in '99. Excellent condition.

I bought a Glock 26 but I haven't been to the range yet. Just attached a light and laser to it today. Been looking at the Kel-Tek KS7 shotgun. I'm tempted! Have a buyer for my Browning Hi-Power (collectors item) manufactured in Belgium. Only put about 300 rounds through it since I bought it back in '99. Excellent condition.
KS7 is a pretty slick little shotgun, though if I was in the market for a small, pump shotgun I would look at the regular KSG. I have a gen 2 or 3 KSG25. It runs very well. If there is ever a zombie apocalypse or I find myself in a situation like Tony Montana did at the end of Scarface, that'd be the one I grabbed. I'm not sure what your budget is, but if you are looking at small shotguns you might take a look at the IWI Tavor TS-12. About the size of a KSG, 16+1 (2 if you ghost load) semi auto.

Thanks for your input, but unfortunately for me, Kalifornia restricts how many rounds are legal. I like the KS7 and it holds 8 shells. My store sells this for over $700 but they say they'll give me a deal on it. I'll ask them when I pick up my ammo.

Thanks for your input, but unfortunately for me, Kalifornia restricts how many rounds are legal. I like the KS7 and it holds 8 shells. My store sells this for over $700 but they say they'll give me a deal on it. I'll ask them when I pick up my ammo.
KSG is Kalifornia legal. Each mag holds 7 rounds.

Back