testtest

The Story of Black Rifle Coffee Company

Where is that info I'd like to see that
It's all over YouTube. The company is involved with numerous scandals involving supporting anti gun Democrats, insulting Conservative voters, voting for Democrats. It's definitely worth reading up their history. I've seen and read enough about them to know I'll never give them a penny of my money. In my opinion they put on a dog and pony show portraying a pro 2A image to gain monetary support for their product but the personal politics of the owner and top executives is contrary to the image they tried to create.

Someone posted on social media Black Rifle Coffee campaign contribution disclosure, all to Democrats, none to Republicans.

Their CEO has made public statements condemning public figures and groups, that he simply could remain silent about, that most 2A and conservative would not publicly condemn.

When a picture of Kyle Rittenhouse (the teen that defended himself from a Mob during riots with AR-15) was made public with him wear a Black Rifle Coffee T-Shirt. the CEO went out of his way to condemn him.

Someone posted on social media Black Rifle Coffee campaign contribution disclosure, all to Democrats, none to Republicans.

Their CEO has made public statements condemning public figures and groups, that he simply could remain silent about, that most 2A and conservative would not publicly condemn.

When a picture of Kyle Rittenhouse (the teen that defended himself from a Mob during riots with AR-15) was made public with him wear a Black Rifle Coffee T-Shirt. the CEO went out of his way to condemn him.
True Fact.
BRCC grifts for $ from 2A and Vet guys; but doesn't support 2A and I have no idea why other than they'd rather seek approval from liberals which makes no sense whatsoever. Regardless, there are plenty of vet-owned, 2A supporting coffee companies out there (with better coffee). Warpath coffee and vetbeard or bearded vet coffee are two of them.

Oath Keepers and Proud Boys are not groups I would join, nor support, but at the same time, they get a raw deal from the left. They are not White Supremacist or Seditionist, heck the head of the proud boys is mixed race black and pacific islander, with many black members and their biggest contributor is the Asian Communities of the cities. But that is our modern liberal, calling Blacks, Hispanics and Asians White Supremacists.

Kyle Rittenhouse, so there is a lot of stupidity to dissect as to why this happened, but the guy did not go to a peaceful protest and just shot up protesters. He was chased by a convicted child sex offenders and felons and was being chased down by a mob attacking him and trying to take his rifle away presumably since he was running away from them, to use it to shoot him.

I don't have a problem with people not liking these folks, but a Coffee Company has no reason to come out and pile on them with the leftest demagoguery, but yet, BRCC decided it needed to do that.

Oath Keepers and Proud Boys are not groups I would join, nor support, but at the same time, they get a raw deal from the left. They are not White Supremacist or Seditionist, heck the head of the proud boys is mixed race black and pacific islander, with many black members and their biggest contributor is the Asian Communities of the cities. But that is our modern liberal, calling Blacks, Hispanics and Asians White Supremacists.

Kyle Rittenhouse, so there is a lot of stupidity to dissect as to why this happened, but the guy did not go to a peaceful protest and just shot up protesters. He was chased by a convicted child sex offenders and felons and was being chased down by a mob attacking him and trying to take his rifle away presumably since he was running away from them, to use it to shoot him.

I don't have a problem with people not liking these folks, but a Coffee Company has no reason to come out and pile on them with the leftest demagoguery, but yet, BRCC decided it needed to do that.
to the NYT of all places.

I would stop drinking coffee before I would buy this brand.

Blackout Coffee is the brand that is owned and operated by true 2A supporters, and not posers like BRCC!

I don't drink coffee anyway so I really don't have a dog in the Black Rifle fight but I will say this,

Their campaign contribution record speeks for itself.

Kyle Rittenhouse, all they really had to say was that him wearing their shirt did not imply an endorsement from them and that they had no opinion on the matter.

That's all they had to say but they went out of their way to demonize him. That was unnecessary.

As I said previously, they haven't "lost" my business because they didn't have it to begin with.

I would stop drinking coffee before I would buy this brand.

Blackout Coffee is the brand that is owned and operated by true 2A supporters, and not posers like BRCC!

Thanks for the information about Blackout coffee. I'm always on the lookout for companies that walk the walk when it comes to supporting veterans and 2A...:)

As a Veteran and a critical thinking person, it's my informed opinion that the folks at BRCC are in fact, leftist rubes intent on ripping off and exploiting the veteran community and exploiting pro veteran sentiments within the population at large. I wanted all the elitist, non-2A information to NOT be so compelling, but it's overwhelming. Just because a few "trusted" names on YouTube like BRCC doesn't make BRCC trustworthy, MBEST11 and the rest don't deserve your support, you all deserve honesty, which is in short supply from BRCC.

As a Veteran and a critical thinking person, it's my informed opinion that the folks at BRCC are in fact, leftist rubes intent on ripping off and exploiting the veteran community and exploiting pro veteran sentiments within the population at large. I wanted all the elitist, non-2A information to NOT be so compelling, but it's overwhelming. Just because a few "trusted" names on YouTube like BRCC doesn't make BRCC trustworthy, MBEST11 and the rest don't deserve your support, you all deserve honesty, which is in short supply from BRCC.
I think people, especially veterans(I'm a fellow veteran) want the truth or at least be told that what is written is an opinion, not a truth that's really not a truth. I really don't like it when any subject is "over politicized" because then it becomes about ego not a difference of opinion.

There will always be people who are close minded on both sides, but we don't do our cause any favors when we are mean. I've had several discussions with democrats since I moved back home. I am able to stay calm and I listen and then try to point out counterpoints based on facts. Anger and meanness turns people away. It's not always easy to listen, but how can we expect others to listen to us until we show we are willing to listen to them?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t know I am on the fence with this when I walk in to their shop it looks like they totally support the police and the 2nd . I don’t know what to say

Never forget, people create a business to make money, they target a market (in this case Veterans), if that target market responds favorably, they increase the marketing to capture market share... BRCC has great marketing! Their owners, letting the cat out of the bag and alienating their target market is not uncommon at all, their ego's get in the way of their common sense, think LEVI'S Jeans... STARVE THE BEAST.. deny them your dollars... the owners betrayed their oaths of enlistment, they do not deserve the Veteran community's support... just my informed opinion, YMMV

Thanx NMEDGE, you're correct, people are people... they are people, with an agenda, who are targeting the veteran community at large and the civilian community for the sympathy purchase, me personally? It irks the crap out of me...

I understand their lying to gain $$$, I cannot forgive them wiping their forth point of contact with their Oath of Enlistment...

That's my .o2 cents worth, "...rover 27... CM..."

Back