testtest

Considering the Springfield Armory 1911 Pistols

SA need to re-introduce the WW2 real USGI mil-spec 1911A1 model that they had in the past.

1671645068580.png

1671645175796.png

The current mil-spec isn't "mil-spec".

Last edited:
I'm not a huge 1911 fanboy, but I do own a couple. The Garrison will be my next 1911 purchase. I have admired many of the fancier 1911's, and consider some of them to be works of art, but I'm a fairly simple shooter. An extended beavertail and decent sights is all I need to be happy.

I’ve “owned” (2) Springfield 1911’s and both have been incredibly great shooting guns, my last one being the Emissary 45ACP was also a beautiful looking gun, that being said I recently made the decision to trade the Emissary in for an Elite compact 45 XDM that better fits my carry rotation with my Elite compact 10mm.

I'm not a huge 1911 fanboy, but I do own a couple. The Garrison will be my next 1911 purchase. I have admired many of the fancier 1911's, and consider some of them to be works of art, but I'm a fairly simple shooter. An extended beavertail and decent sights is all I need to be happy.
As a Fanboy I have owned many SA 1911's and still have a few. The Professional stands alone but I also have others including 9mm and .4acp Garrison's. I added Truglo TFO green sights (eyes required it) and VZ grips (wanted to)
and honestly feel they (Garrison) are the best value guns I own. They shoot and perform very well and fun at the range. I liked mine so much bought each of my sons and son n law one for Birthday/Xmas gift. I say go for the Garrison

I just bought my first a few years ago, I figured I had enough plastics so it was time for a 1911.
I was set on a Ruger SR1911, but I could not pass on the price of my Springfield Armory Range Officer Operator.
So glad I bought it and it has been flawless.
Time for another!!
thumbnail (1).jpg

Back