testtest

The Armory Life Goes "Lockdown"

Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled “The Armory Life Goes 'Lockdown'” and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/the-armory-life-goes-lockdown/.

Interesting on so many levels.
Amazing place.

I did look through the Gunsight website for cost associated with the classes which of course none are listed.

On a funny note, “sort of” classes for persons of my age are called
(Seasoned Citizen) classes, I wonder if you get to choose liquid or dry rub seasoning. 🫢😵‍💫🫣😂😂😂

Maybe when I fully retire I’ll think about looking into a class when I travel in the direction of their location, I’m guessing by then they’ll have a class called……

Close to rigor citizen class…….

Yup I’m feeling snarky on the first day of the new year.

Interesting on so many levels.
Amazing place.

I did look through the Gunsight website for cost associated with the classes which of course none are listed.

On a funny note, “sort of” classes for persons of my age are called
(Seasoned Citizen) classes, I wonder if you get to choose liquid or dry rub seasoning. 🫢😵‍💫🫣😂😂😂

Maybe when I fully retire I’ll think about looking into a class when I travel in the direction of their location, I’m guessing by then they’ll have a class called……

Close to rigor citizen class…….

Yup I’m feeling snarky on the first day of the new year.
The costs for the classes at Gunsite are all listed in the class descriptions, at least all the ones I looked at are. 🤷‍♂️

Back