testtest

MGM Targets Review: Is Hex Alloy Their Secret Weapon?

The worst thing is the carriage head bolts! Enough energy and it'll go right out the back no matter the steel! I know because I've shot 1 of the bolts before and it's crazy kinetic energy. Also you know who will be banning these targets in the future for AR steel..................don't make me say it, you already know why!

The worst thing is the carriage head bolts! Enough energy and it'll go right out the back no matter the steel! I know because I've shot 1 of the bolts before and it's crazy kinetic energy. Also you know who will be banning these targets in the future for AR steel..................don't make me say it, you already know why!
I found an old rusty piece of 3/8" that was heavy as hell over at the house I bought next door a few months ago. I cut it up into gongs and while I have shot the crap I was using to fasten it off, the gongs themselves are unphased. Even using green tips at fairly close distances. No idea what grade of steel it is, but I have destroyed AR500 plates with green tips.

I found an old rusty piece of 3/8" that was heavy as hell over at the house I bought next door a few months ago. I cut it up into gongs and while I have shot the crap I was using to fasten it off, the gongs themselves are unphased. Even using green tips at fairly close distances. No idea what grade of steel it is, but I have destroyed AR500 plates with green tips.
I haven't had any issue with green tips on 500 steel, but no closer than 50 yards. 300wm eats it up though. 338lm doesn't bother it at 100 yards. I have the 1/2" thick plates, but there's no way I'd try 1/4" on rifle. Maybe handguns?

1/4 ar500 or mild
No clue. It's stainless, but it's just another chunk of steel I found.

The 3/8" I made all the gongs out of is way harder and heavier than the AR500 I have/had. the AR500 looks like that terminator movie where the guy turned into a liquid to change shape. Holes clean through it with steel that looks frozen in time. 50 yards ( give or take) with green tips.

No clue. It's stainless, but it's just another chunk of steel I found.

The 3/8" I made all the gongs out of is way harder and heavier than the AR500 I have/had. the AR500 looks like that terminator movie where the guy turned into a liquid to change shape. Holes clean through it with steel that looks frozen in time. 50 yards ( give or take) with green tips.
T2 it is then :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back