testtest

Scourge of Russian Tanks — The FGM-148 Javelin

4EFE254C-191D-461C-9C99-F719EC9BE71E.jpeg

Saint Javelin, by Chris Shaw

I've watched a video or two of Javelins being fired, and it is a very impressive weapon.
The author mentions its effectiveness on T-72s, but have we heard how it fairs against Russia's T-14 Armata MBT yet? I understood Putin had or was going to deploy T-14s

Sounds like an impressive weapon ... of course my question being, how many were left in Afghanistan, when our current president select, abandoned millions of $ of armament in the hands of our enemies?

Sounds like an impressive weapon ... of course my question being, how many were left in Afghanistan, when our current president select, abandoned millions of $ of armament in the hands of our enemies?
Probably several pallets worth. We could ask the same question about Ukraine, as it's been hushed how many, and what type of US Weapon Systems are showing up on the International Black Market. Quite a few had been recently shipped to the Ukraine.

I've watched a video or two of Javelins being fired, and it is a very impressive weapon.
The author mentions its effectiveness on T-72s, but have we heard how it fairs against Russia's T-14 Armata MBT yet? I understood Putin had or was going to deploy T-14s
They haven’t deployed the T14 because they don’t run…mechanical problems galore, they can’t even make it through a parade.

Back