testtest

Review: Silencer Central Banish 45

Okay sorry for the newbie question here on suppressor.

I noted it’s a multi-caliber suppressor, which I get. I think that’s great. But my understanding of the process was once you went through all the hoops, you had to serialize the gun with the suppressor it attached too, or am I wrong on that? Like if I bought this from my xdm 45 right, would I be allowed to just toss it on another firearm by switching the piston and not violate federal law? Or is that where setting up a trust comes in?

I noted it’s a multi-caliber suppressor, which I get. I think that’s great. But my understanding of the process was once you went through all the hoops, you had to serialize the gun with the suppressor it attached too, or am I wrong on that? Like if I bought this from my xdm 45 right, would I be allowed to just toss it on another firearm by switching the piston and not violate federal law? Or is that where setting up a trust comes in?
No. The suppressor is registered, not the firearm.

You can mount a multi-cal suppressor on any gun that that the suppressor is rated for.
My large caliber suppressor is rated for .338 Lapua down to 9mm.
Only the suppressor is registered.
Just need the quick connect muzzle devices to swap the suppressor across firearms

Back