testtest

Review: SAINT Victor with Law Tactical Folder

I don’t see the point of a folding stock on an AR with a 16 in barrel. It doesn’t make it concealable enough. You’re just going to end up putting it in a smaller rifle bag. On a 10.5 or 8 in barrel it’s a different story completely. I have a Law folder on a AR9 with a 8 inch barrel and it fits nicely inside my Vertx backpack.

I saw this earlier and while it seems like it's got a great 'cool factor', I'm not sure who it might appeal to. I suppose if you're walking around and don't want to look like you're carrying a long rifle, this might help. This isn't a part of my life. It's cool, tho.

I saw this earlier and while it seems like it's got a great 'cool factor', I'm not sure who it might appeal to. I suppose if you're walking around and don't want to look like you're carrying a long rifle, this might help. This isn't a part of my life. It's cool, tho.
I think like @SimonRL says, it's only useful for a pistol. And it won't help you for carrying. You really can't carry it folded very comfortably, but it does make it where I can put my 11.5" unbraced 5.56 in pretty much any standard sling bag or back pack, rather than a purpose built, tactical looking pack. On the back seat or in the trunk of my car no one will give it a second glance.

I think like @SimonRL says, it's only useful for a pistol. And it won't help you for carrying. You really can't carry it folded very comfortably, but it does make it where I can put my 11.5" unbraced 5.56 in pretty much any standard sling bag or back pack, rather than a purpose built, tactical looking pack. On the back seat or in the trunk of my car no one will give it a second glance.
Yeah, I get that. Certainly a better config if you intend to strap it to your back or tuck it somewhere.

Yeah, I get that. Certainly a better config if you intend to strap it to your back or tuck it somewhere.
I hate carrying a rifle bag anywhere. It’s too obvious and I feel like no matter how good my SA is I’m compromised carrying a rifle bag, particularly if I have a second bag. With a folder I can get my AR15 in a large backpack which looks way less tactical and I can keep a handgun holstered in a ccw section of the backpack that I can get to with a oversized quick access zip pull.

I hate carrying a rifle bag anywhere. It’s too obvious and I feel like no matter how good my SA is I’m compromised carrying a rifle bag, particularly if I have a second bag. With a folder I can get my AR15 in a large backpack which looks way less tactical and I can keep a handgun holstered in a ccw section of the backpack that I can get to with a oversized quick access zip pull.
The whole reason I built a pistol was as an alternative to something I can't afford. Namely an SP-5. I considered a CZ Scorpion, but then I wouldn't have had an excuse to go out to the shop a hundred times to build it, then change it, then change it again, then change it back, then fold it in half, etc.. :rolleyes:

And I shouldn't say can't afford. It's more like can't afford to run out and buy one right now. I would have to stash cash for awhile and that seems to be my kryptonite. I'm still waiting for my M4 and I've been dying for one of those for about 4 years now.

The whole reason I built a pistol was as an alternative to something I can't afford. Namely an SP-5. I considered a CZ Scorpion, but then I wouldn't have had an excuse to go out to the shop a hundred times to build it, then change it, then change it again, then change it back, then fold it in half, etc.. :rolleyes:

And I shouldn't say can't afford. It's more like can't afford to run out and buy one right now. I would have to stash cash for awhile and that seems to be my kryptonite. I'm still waiting for my M4 and I've been dying for one of those for about 4 years now.
Would you shoot the AP5 with a sling? I’m assuming you would t put a stock on it.

I don't know really. Ideally I would have that folding stock on it I suppose, but in reality I'm not sure.
You’d have to Form 1 it. Scary!
giphy.gif

Back