testtest

Tyrant CNC TacPen: Your Overlooked EDC Necessity?

No, I carry enough on a daily basis. If I need a pen I have my SAK Midnight manager which has an opinion pen in it.

And I carry two knives and a handgun. My Microtec has a glass breaker tip if I absolutely need a pressure weapon. Gotta draw the line someplace.

20221108_123712.jpg

No, I carry enough on a daily basis. If I need a pen I have my SAK Midnight manager which has an opinion pen in it.

And I carry two knives and a handgun. My Microtec has a glass breaker tip if I absolutely need a pressure weapon. Gotta draw the line someplace.

View attachment 43163
Mrs Greener thinks I would sink right to the bottom if I fell in the water with all the hardware I am carrying.

I've often wanted a tactical pen but is rarely as I ever have to actually write anything down especially with voice to text note taking on my phone I just don't see the need. Plus I can go to work with 50 lb and they would all vanish by the end of the shift. I'm not paying 70 or 80 bucks for something I'm that likely to lose

Local Farm and Home Supply has these for 10 dollars. I bought a couple for the grandkids.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230903_161141_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230903_161141_Chrome.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 83
I’ve always carried a pen for as long as I can remember. Ink mostly but a pencil carry too for cold wet note taking. Never a tactical pen, but did have a Rotring ballpoint metal barrel was too slim and the ink had a poor ballpoint that skipped.

Why EDC writing instrument? Its quicker to jot down important info than using cellphone photo or notes app for:
- license plates and accident info exchanging,
- getaway car license plate and evil doers descriptions
- hot tips for the horse racing scratch sheet
- famous autograph on a double saw buck to backup the selfie
- and maybe to jot a phony number from bar hottie - if they still have matchbook covers

A picture is worth a thousand words and some stuff you don’t want embedded on your cellphone camera, but expensive pens, like sunglasses often get lost or misplaced. I’ll have to look into those cheapies, but I’m might particular about my writing instruments on the way the mechanicals and the ink performs.

oh, and record your daily bird watch sightings….

IMG_3164.jpeg

I always have my sturdy Zebra F-701 ink pen on my person, and a glass breaker on my carry knives; presently, that will have to suffice.

Back