testtest

The Must-Have Trauma Bag

I have kits all over in vehicles, in packs, on packs, in the home, with my gun gear and I have extra equipment that I carry just for Scout events that I staff. Sometimes I have stuff that expires so I have to pay close attention to what it is. The vehicle kits get beat up in the heat. each member of my family has a kit in their gear too. Having been an AF medic and having stopped at plenty of accidents just proved you can't have too much.

I have kits all over in vehicles, in packs, on packs, in the home, with my gun gear and I have extra equipment that I carry just for Scout events that I staff. Sometimes I have stuff that expires so I have to pay close attention to what it is. The vehicle kits get beat up in the heat. each member of my family has a kit in their gear too. Having been an AF medic and having stopped at plenty of accidents just proved you can't have too much.
Very true! After I joined the 'Rescue Squad' that's what it was called back in 80's, I became an EMT than a Paramedic. I swore I was a 'magnet' for accidents, it seemed that every time I went out I either came upon it right after or they happened in front of me. Magnet!

Back