testtest

Springfield SA-35 vs. Springfield 1911 Operator

Operator in .45 thank you.. no 9mm in a 1911
6D754706-1FEB-45EA-BF18-A3EF891E3394.jpeg

Did lots of research and the SA-35 seems to fill the empty hole in my arsenal. Have a RO Elite and Ronin both in .45 so the 9 seemed to be the next.

So, ordered a 35 and picked it up yesterday. Cleaned, oiled and waiting to hit the range.

No, if SA comes out with a .380, I'm good.

I like everything about my SA-35 a lot, except for the trigger profile and the wretchedly, awfully designed spur. Why the heck SA wouldn’t improve it by getting rid of the two sharp corners that touch the hand with a proper grip is beyond poor judgement. I‘d like to know the rationale behind this grotesque mistake.

Operator for me, while I appreciate the high power and would love a WW2 era one, can’t say the SA-35 perked my interest at all. Maybe someday if I had more money and a bigger safe though.

I like everything about my SA-35 a lot, except for the trigger profile and the wretchedly, awfully designed spur. Why the heck SA wouldn’t improve it by getting rid of the two sharp corners that touch the hand with a proper grip is beyond poor judgement. I‘d like to know the rationale behind this grotesque mistake.
I don't know exactly what you're talking about, but I think I have a very good idea. Sounds like something that could be fixed in ten minutes or less with common hand tools and a tiny bit of gunsmithing skill. I know this for a fact; have done it on quite a few of my guns of many different kinds. ;)

Back