testtest

Review: Waffentechnik Model B2K Hellion Bayonet

A similar prior version of this was offered by Eickhorn Solingen during the 1980's US Army bayonet competition, and a more evolved version was offered during the later early 90's USMC bayonet competition as the AES Bayonet System 2000. The AES Bayonet System 2000 won the competition and had very limited service, but was then was replaced by the OKC-3S bayonet due to political pressure because the AES Bayonet System 2000 was a foreign design.

The Canadians adopted the AES Bayonet System 2000 which was rebranded as the Bayonet System 2005.

The B2K is a rebranded & modified Bayonet System 2000, made by Waffentechnik Borkott & Eickhorn GmbH.

I picked up an AES Bayonet System 2000 (then called the Bayonet 2000) from a vendor back east while they were available for a short time, albeit at a lower price then now. I really like it and it fits the capable AR15 models, but I had to slightly modify the grip to fit a Mossberg 590 that is used by the US military. I also like the USMC OKC-3S but I favor the Bayonet 2000. I should have bought a few more.

Not mine but the same.

1702918368614.png

My .02

Last edited:
Back