testtest

1911 Loaded Marine Corp. Operator, CA Compliant

First, move out of California (CA compliant, uggghhh). ;) Second, heck yeah its a good gun! Go big or go home (if you have the money) is my motto - and that is a SUHWeet 1911. Now just practice, practice, practice...1911 takes some training. Gotta remember to hit that safety! I have 4 Springfields now, 1 Staccato and trying to talk myself out of buying a Thunder Ranch model NIghthawk.
The difference between a CA compliant and non-compliant SA 1911?

Titanium (low-mass) firing pin in the CA compliant...that's it.

Stop making a big deal over nothing.

And now, to the OP's question:

It will be a let-down compared to your Wilson--a BIG letdown. Like switching from a Ferrari to a Ford Fiesta.

But..if you're comfortable with that...it's a solid piece. I'd pay to have all the MIM small parts upgraded to tool steel (Wilson Bulletproof, etc...)...but that's me.

God, I wish I could move. Too much family, business, etc. Besides, I live in a great, gated community, 2 miles from beach, very low crime, no city police dept. Just Sheriff. With good CCW protocols. BTW, California voted 30%+ for Trump. Don't abandon us, please. After all we are the home of Ronald Reagan. Best POTUS ever!
It's hard not to abandon you brother. There's just so much bat:poop: crazy emanating from your state. And it is infecting the rest of the country. Most of us in "Flyover country" wish you would secede.

It's hard not to abandon you brother. There's just so much bat:poop: crazy emanating from your state. And it is infecting the rest of the country. Most of us in "Flyover country" wish you would secede.
When I was first stationed in CA 53 years ago it was such an exciting, vibrant place. I have been back many times for duty over the years and saw much of the decline. There are still so many beautiful places there, but it seems the state is on the path of rudderless self-destruction. What the heck happened?

When I was first stationed in CA 53 years ago it was such an exciting, vibrant place. I have been back many times for duty over the years and saw much of the decline. There are still so many beautiful places there, but it seems the state is on the path of rudderless self-destruction. What the heck happened?
I lived in Buena Park in ‘86-‘87. I had a good time.

Back