I ran across a Mil-spec .045 1911 Springfield in OD Green today. Shop had a certificate showing it is a limited production of 5,500. I believe this gun was 3xx of 5,500. I do not see any detail on this limited run model on Springfield site. I have looked at several other sites and not found any new available.
Does anyone know anything about them? Shop is asking $749 new in box which seems a bit high. What are your thoughts, what do you know about this OD Green gun?
It looked similar to this link and image I found on Buds.
www.budsgunshop.com
Does anyone know anything about them? Shop is asking $749 new in box which seems a bit high. What are your thoughts, what do you know about this OD Green gun?
It looked similar to this link and image I found on Buds.
Springfield Armory 1911 GI Mil-Spec Full Size .45 ACP Olive | Bud's Gun Shop
Springfield Armory GI Mil-Spec 1911 pistol in .45 ACP with a 5-inch barrel, Olive Drab finish, wood grips, and 7+1 capacity.
Last edited: