testtest

1911 RO Target front sight

Lasotosr

Alpha
Ok, here I go on another site ... got a 1911 RO Target in a .45 cal. Trying to buy an fiber optic front sight but can't get an answer on the cut for it. I've emailed Springfield customer support but it seems like they don't support , so ... anyone have an idea on the dovetail cut ? ... .340" ? Novak? Or am I stuck with the stock sight?

Ok, here I go on another site ... got a 1911 RO Target in a .45 cal. Trying to buy an fiber optic front sight but can't get an answer on the cut for it. I've emailed Springfield customer support but it seems like they don't support , so ... anyone have an idea on the dovetail cut ? ... .340" ? Novak? Or am I stuck with the stock sight?
When you have questions for Springfield Customer Service you have to call them. They usually answer within minutes.

Thank you all... I appreciate the help... greatly

Back