testtest

1911 Ronin Full Size .45ACP Drop Leg Holster

Does anyone know of a good drop holster for the 5” Ronin? Everyone I’ve seen has left me with some doubts on having a good fit and retention.

I want it for when I’m archery hunting. It is more comfortable to me and I hunt in the High Cascades of OR and typically have a pack that straps around my waist so this keeps it accessible without crowding my waist with bulk.

Safariland makes a top notch holster but it's going to cost you.

Safariland makes a top notch holster but it's going to cost you.

That is expensive. But nice looking.

Thanks for the info. That is a super nice looking holster! Looks like it would be comfortable to wear for long treks. It is pricey but when you think about functionality and what it’s protecting, the cost can be somewhat justified. Looks like I may have to wait just a bit longer to get what I want/ need. I would rather spend a little more and get a product that I will be happy with than struggle with one that’s just not quite what I was looking for. Thanks again!

Yes. I think it would interfere with drawing/holding my bow. Another option I was considering is to get a Badlands pack that has a dedicated spot for a sidearm in the waist strap. Would like to see one in person before buying tho.

Back