testtest

That Dan Wesson CZ Wraith is a thing of beauty!

Just a wee bit out of my price range for the moment.

Not a 1911 but another beautiful more affordable .45acp CZ pistol is the 97BD. I was looking at this model recently when I picked up my scorpion and I'm really interested in putting this pistol on the future purchase short list.

That Dan Wesson CZ Wraith is a thing of beauty!

Just a wee bit out of my price range for the moment.

Not a 1911 but another beautiful more affordable .45acp CZ pistol is the 97BD. I was looking at this model recently when I picked up my scorpion and I'm really interested in putting this pistol on the future purchase short list.
If you could get in 10mm you know you would buy it!

My absolutely favorite pistol is my Springfield 1911 range officer target. I can only imagine how nice a more expensive 1911 would be. Someday I'll save up and buy a 2-4 thousand dollar pistol, but for now I'm super satisfied with my RO.
I have a whole bunch of other guns mostly long guns that I'd rather spend $2000 plus on before I ever drop that cash on a pistol. I agree the Range officer is a really nice gun especially for sub $1000 range your getting a bargain.

Last edited:
My absolutely favorite pistol is my Springfield 1911 range officer target. I can only imagine how nice a more expensive 1911 would be. Someday I'll save up and buy a 2-4 thousand dollar pistol, but for now I'm super satisfied with my RO.
I have several 1911's, almost all over the 1K marks and the two TRP's a bit more than that. I also have the SA Range Officer A1 (about $800+ at Cabela's), and honestly, it shoots just as accurately as the others.

Dang you BET7 if you buy one and rub it in my face....😠
I already own the SA TRP 6" 10mm. It's just ONE of my many 10mm's I own (Ruger SR1911, Colt Delta Elite, all 10mm models of Glock and the SA XDM 5.25" 10mm). I should claim the name of 10mmBET7Life, not you that owns only one, 10mm. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: And yes, that Dan Wesson/CZ 10mm Wraith sounds very interesting, I might just have to get that one. :unsure::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I already own the SA TRP 6" 10mm. It's just ONE of my many 10mm's I own (Ruger SR1911, Colt Delta Elite, all 10mm models of Glock and the SA XDM 5.25" 10mm). I should claim the name of 10mmBET7Life, not you that owns only one, 10mm. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: And yes, that Dan Wesson/CZ 10mm Wraith sounds very interesting, I might just have to get that one. :unsure::LOL::LOL::LOL:
To you I give my 👑 hail the new 🤴 10mmBET7Life!!!!

😜👍

1589241109385.gif

BET7 vs 10mm.........taking bets....who will get the title of 10mmMaster......😂😂😂😂

Back