testtest

1911EMP length w beavertail for CC

AABigRick

Operator
Hello, can someone tell me if the length of the measured 1911 EMP is including the beavertail or does it not include the beavertail. Or can someone measure theirs with the beavertail included and also not included for me?
Im looking for a new Concealed carry, i shot the hellcat today but wasnot my cup of tea.
Thanks

Hello, can someone tell me if the length of the measured 1911 EMP is including the beavertail or does it not include the beavertail. Or can someone measure theirs with the beavertail included and also not included for me?
Im looking for a new Concealed carry, i shot the hellcat today but wasnot my cup of tea.
Thanks
I'm not a sub or compact person. Only full size for me(state of Texas). 1911 is not my jurisdiction. Is this in regards to a holster or just inquiring about total length?

I'm not a sub or compact person. Only full size for me(state of Texas). 1911 is not my jurisdiction. Is this in regards to a holster or just inquiring about total length?

Just total length including the beavertail... im not sure if they include the beavertail in their measurements on the spec sheets or not

Okay....the best I can get is 6.624” from Beavertail to end of barrel on EMP40. This is longer than my caliper, so the excess beyond 6.6” is rough. I tried again using markings on my bench top and got 6.606”. So it’s definitely between 6.606” and 6.624”.

Mine is the 1911 EMP LW COMPACT SS .40 UPC Code PI9240L 3” barrel

Okay....the best I can get is 6.624” from Beavertail to end of barrel on EMP40. This is longer than my caliper, so the excess beyond 6.6” is rough. I tried again using markings on my bench top and got 6.606”. So it’s definitely between 6.606” and 6.624”.

Mine is the 1911 EMP LW COMPACT SS .40 UPC Code PI9240L 3” barrel
Got it, thank you

Back