testtest

20 Attorney Generals Argued 5.56 Ammo Should Be Limited To Military Use

Anyone notice how several of these "experts" also happen to lord over states that have absurd crime rates? Yet, they have the answers to make everyone who doesn't live in their area of responsibility safe.

Here's something they may want to try: arrest, prosecute and sentence the criminals in your state. Perhaps if you took care of your own house better, the rest of us may consider your opinion based on your results. Until then, pound sand and shut your pie hole.

yup
why does no one ask these YAAA WHOOS if they would give up their armed security
i like the 308 round or its military 7.62
its a great ALL around, round for my needs
i am not a sniper, i hunt to shoot within 100 yards or less and maybe on a very very rare instance 200 yards.

308 does what i need it to do.
now when the black helicopters, SUVS and breaching trucks arrive... i may reconsider :ROFLMAO:

The man in the WH gets led around like a monkey on a leash.
At some point it has become elder abuse. Dr. Jill should be ashamed. But then she was on the TV crying about poor Hunter and how it's affecting her grandkids ( you know, the ones she acknowledges) that the mean old republicans are dragging him through court just because he's a gun totin, tax fraudulating crackhead.

I’ll remind the politicians that China has banned guns for a long, long, long, long time and their rate of crime and murder is high.
They just use knives. Even schools have been attacked with knife wielding wackos.

If there is a will, there is a way… but its guns that are the problem

Back