testtest

2022 Football Season

He'll, that happened near on 40 years ago. Rode my motorcycle to work the next day to boot. Was not the most comfortable ride I ever took... lol.
former co-worker buddy of mine, had "it done", doctor told him, "go home and do NOTHING for at least 1 week"

dang fool was on a softball team.....either that night or the next day, i cannot recall, went to play ball....

during the game? he swelled up like a blimp down there......lol....

he said he had to waddle like a duck the the car......said his wife was laughing her butt off, all the LONG WAY HOME, as he moaned in pain.....

former co-worker buddy of mine, had "it done", doctor told him, "go home and do NOTHING for at least 1 week"

dang fool was on a softball team.....either that night or the next day, i cannot recall, went to play ball....

during the game? he swelled up like a blimp down there......lol....

he said he had to waddle like a duck the the car......said his wife was laughing her butt off, all the LONG WAY HOME, as he moaned in pain.....
Ouch, I know a guy who did not get sewed up correctly and they swelled up to about the size of cantaloupes over night. He rolled over and I guess woke up pretty quick...

Excited for football myself. I watch sports purely for my individual entertainment. i don't care about steroids, personal / political views, or any of the other BS. Just give me a competitive event to watch. BTW what could be more woke than a scholarship plus the endorsement check,praise the purity of amateur athletics.

Back