testtest

2023 Performance Center® M&P®9 Spec Series

It does look pretty nice. Although, i think the high end stuff would be wasted on me. I’m not a competitive shooter and am a decent shot but not “performance center good” where i’d take my game to the next level. I’d like to shoot i for a day though. The OD green is growing on me.

It almost looks as if S&W is trying to copy Sig with their Legion line of pistols. The new Spec series has it's own M&P knife, and most important :giggle: it's own special challenge coin.

I'm not obsessed with the Metal series of M&Ps although I did get the M&P Competitor and it's one of my favorite pistols. IMO it has a better than average trigger and the ergonomics are excellent.

The price of $999 MSRP with case, 4 magazines, compensator, coin isn't that far out of line, especially since you will probably find it for less than MSRP after it's been out a while. If you don't like the compensator, you can use the threaded barrel for a screw on suppressor, and it is out of the Performance Center even though I don't think that means too much these days.
S&W Spec Series.jpg

It almost looks as if S&W is trying to copy Sig with their Legion line of pistols. The new Spec series has it's own M&P knife, and most important :giggle: it's own special challenge coin.

I'm not obsessed with the Metal series of M&Ps although I did get the M&P Competitor and it's one of my favorite pistols. IMO it has a better than average trigger and the ergonomics are excellent.

The price of $999 MSRP with case, 4 magazines, compensator, coin isn't that far out of line, especially since you will probably find it for less than MSRP after it's been out a while. If you don't like the compensator, you can use the threaded barrel for a screw on suppressor, and it is out of the Performance Center even though I don't think that means too much these days.
View attachment 47784
I could care less about coins and knives on a gun package! Extra mags is a + that'll get me buying!

I'm with you on that. I only mentioned the knife and coin in a humorous way in order to say that M&P seems to be following Sig in coming out with a line that competes with the Legion nameplate.

The knife and coins are something that get thrown in the closet never to see the light of day again, but FOUR magazines, that's entirely different.

We were issued M&P 9s by the time I retired. Nice enough gun, in fact very nice gun, but I missed my S&W M65. Yes I'm a Fudd, but with the revolver I didn't have to take my boots off to keep track of my shots fired ;) .
Still, A PERFORMANCE CENTER Tupperware guno_O. How about putting that effort into Q.C. for the entire line up.

We were issued M&P 9s by the time I retired. Nice enough gun, in fact very nice gun, but I missed my S&W M65. Yes I'm a Fudd, but with the revolver I didn't have to take my boots off to keep track of my shots fired ;) .
Still, A PERFORMANCE CENTER Tupperware guno_O. How about putting that effort into Q.C. for the entire line up.
And yet, there are other mfgs out there doing the same. Have you bought a 320 or sa lately? The last 2 10's I've bought are 0 issues, but the 5.7 might be ammo related and haven't fully figured it out whether it's ammo or firearm related? Nothing blew up, only a failure to eject and locked into battery. Need to study the "tempo" barrel system some more.

Back