testtest

21 SHARP – New Rimfire Cartridge from Winchester

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
IMO a re-imaged 5mm Rem magnum.

SAAMI (Sporting Arms and Ammunition Manufacturers’ Institute) have published cartridge and chamber drawings of a new rimfire cartridge called 21 Sharp which was developed and submitted for SAAMI acceptance by Olin Winchester

21 SHARP – New Rimfire Cartridge from Winchester

Winchesters-New-21-SHARP-Rimfire-Cartridge-1.png

Yawn. :rolleyes:

Wake me when they sell for the same price as the cheapest .22LRs. For that matter, wake me when .22LRs are available everywhere for under 5c a shot again. Till then, I'll be shooting up the stuff I bought when it was 2c/per. ;)

Yawn. :rolleyes:

Wake me when they sell for the same price as the cheapest .22LRs. For that matter, wake me when .22LRs are available everywhere for under 5c a shot again. Till then, I'll be shooting up the stuff I bought when it was 2c/per. ;)
Same here in the 90's 22 LR was 7.99 per 550 bonus packs. I bought at least 2 every Friday night. Remember Y2K? Lol.

“Shooting Illustrated” had an interesting article about new cartridge development and the thinking behind it. I will just wait for the new gun to handle this new cartridge and the ballistics. Who knows (not me for sure!).

Thanks for the link, Talyn.

Back