Mike H. Editor-in-Chief, The Armory Life Staff member Today at 10:00 AM #1 Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled “Winchester Deer Season XP: Best Long-Range Hunting Round?” and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/winchester-deer-season-xp-best-long-range-hunting-round/.
Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled “Winchester Deer Season XP: Best Long-Range Hunting Round?” and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/winchester-deer-season-xp-best-long-range-hunting-round/.
Anchorite Professional Today at 11:04 AM #2 Thanks for sharing. It's time to get in the woods and get those deer camps ready!! (PS I am intrigued at the 2020 rifles .... and I have been hankering for a new, short 308, so that might scratch the itch)
Thanks for sharing. It's time to get in the woods and get those deer camps ready!! (PS I am intrigued at the 2020 rifles .... and I have been hankering for a new, short 308, so that might scratch the itch)