testtest

First Look: Desert FDE Hellcat 9mm

Just placed my order for one. Was trying to get a black Hellcat OSP from MidwayUSA, but they didn’t list my FFL, and sold out before he could respond. Of course it shouldn’t take 2 days to get FFL data uploaded, but that’s out of my control.
So...in the meantime, the FDE model was released, so as a consolation I bought one. Again, my preferred FFL wasn’t listed in this other site, but a reasonable alternative was. Now to see how long the wait time, and how quickly my FFL contacts me.

Attachments

• 878E6BE6-FF11-4C22-9243-A45062613C61.jpeg
    878E6BE6-FF11-4C22-9243-A45062613C61.jpeg
    153.3 KB · Views: 248
Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled First Look: Desert FDE Hellcat 9mm and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/first-look-desert-fde-hellcat-9mm/.

I have been an admirer of the Hellcat since it's release. I carry an XD Mod.2 SC so I'm pretty low profile already, but the idea of a more svelte Springfield EDC is appealing. Especially one with an optic.

My XD is FDE with a black slide, so I'm already a fan of this look.

Springfield Armory just keeps twisting the proverbial knife, trying to separate me from my hard-earned money!

🙄😂

I have been an admirer of the Hellcat since it's release. I carry an XD Mod.2 SC so I'm pretty low profile already, but the idea of a more svelte Springfield EDC is appealing. Especially one with an optic.

My XD is FDE with a black slide, so I'm already a fan of this look.

Springfield Armory just keeps twisting the proverbial knife, trying to separate me from my hard-earned money!

🙄😂
Don’t fight it. I’ve learned just to go get it as soon as the arm is behind the back. Don’t wait for the pain of the twist Lol. Seriously tho the FDE Hellcat is one sexy looking gun. With the black trigger, slide stop, take down lever, mag release and sights. The FDE with the small black features is really nice definitely making me think about getting another Hellcat.

Got notice last night that my FDE Hellcat shipped. Expected at FFL on Thursday. I'll see how long it takes to get the call. My usual FFL wasn't on the approved list, yet again. Thankfully, there are options.

Don’t fight it. I’ve learned just to go get it as soon as the arm is behind the back. Don’t wait for the pain of the twist Lol. Seriously tho the FDE Hellcat is one sexy looking gun. With the black trigger, slide stop, take down lever, mag release and sights. The FDE with the small black features is really nice definitely making me think about getting another Hellcat.

You and my weak self-control are conspiring against me!! ;)

Back