testtest

Top Five Father’s Day Gift Guide

My daughter asked me what I wanted for Father's Day, and as usual I replied nothing. She didn't like my response, so I said I would add something to my Wish List on Amazon. I added two items in case one was sold out, which included the OLIGHT PL-Mini 2 Valkyrie weapon light and the SureFire Stiletto flashlight.

So how is that light working out for you? Any issues with it coming loose After a few mags run through? I’m looking for the smallest Quality light I can find before purchasing a light and holster, I carried a Gen 1 Glock 23 for about 18 years and a Glock 43 the last 2 , having rails on a pistol is new to me,

It fits my XD-S Mod.2 perfectly
So how is that light working out for you? Any issues with it coming loose After a few mags run through? I’m looking for the smallest Quality light I can find before purchasing a light and holster, I carried a Gen 1 Glock 23 for about 18 years and a Glock 43 the last 2 , having rails on a pistol is new to me,
It fits my XD-S Mod.2 perfectly. It's a solid build and clamps down tightly to the rail. I haven't had a chance to get to the range yet, but below is a good review.

Back