testtest

2nd thoughts on " what is my favorite gun "

rrugercp3o

Operator
For the past thousand years my Ruger Blackhawk .357 has been my favorite gun. S/A 6 shot 6.5 inch barrel. It has never failed me after 4,000 + rds. I truly love that gun. Bought it new in 1970. I truly trust it with my life. Keep it loaded with .38 spl. +P H/P ammo. But after considering my newly purchased SCCY CPX2 I just might have changed my mind. I really like this SCCY 9. Reliable, dependable and very accurate. Easy to break down and clean and put back together. I really like this pistol. I have 5 mags for it. That is 50 rds. at my disposal. They say 1-3 does the job. but, I want plenty of back-up. Better to have it than not to have it,right?

For the past thousand years my Ruger Blackhawk .357 has been my favorite gun. S/A 6 shot 6.5 inch barrel. It has never failed me after 4,000 + rds. I truly love that gun. Bought it new in 1970. I truly trust it with my life. Keep it loaded with .38 spl. +P H/P ammo. But after considering my newly purchased SCCY CPX2 I just might have changed my mind. I really like this SCCY 9. Reliable, dependable and very accurate. Easy to break down and clean and put back together. I really like this pistol. I have 5 mags for it. That is 50 rds. at my disposal. They say 1-3 does the job. but, I want plenty of back-up. Better to have it than not to have it,right?

"For the past thousand years my Ruger Blackhawk .357 has been my favorite gun."

- Okay, where's your birth certificate? Kidding! :)

To me, is a fairly personal choice between purpose, carrying considerations and environment used or possibly using either HG. Both are considered by many to be good quality and reliable. Both have different and good characteristics. Practice, use and enjoy both when can. Helps your free up ammo options too.
If thinking of choosing to lose one? I really wouldn't unless strapped.

Or, I could just depend on my Hi-Pt .45. Just like the Ruger and the SCCY it has never failed me. And that is what we all want, a gun that will never fail us! You have to own a Hi-Pt in order to appreciate them. I own 6 and like all of them. I will never part with my 995 carbine. That is one nice gun. Accurate, reliable and dependable. Probably one of the best guns Hi-Pt makes. What it comes down to...you want a gun that you can depend on, right?

Or, I could just depend on my Hi-Pt .45. Just like the Ruger and the SCCY it has never failed me. And that is what we all want, a gun that will never fail us! You have to own a Hi-Pt in order to appreciate them. I own 6 and like all of them. I will never part with my 995 carbine. That is one nice gun. Accurate, reliable and dependable. Probably one of the best guns Hi-Pt makes. What it comes down to...you want a gun that you can depend on, right?
Exactly!
I listen to what other may say, but personal experience says the most.
The one's you know and like are the best!

I gave up trying to pick just one. Right now I can't put down my Tavor TS-12, but my Blackhawk .357 is pretty high up on my list too.

You may know you have a few too many favorites when going out holster shoppin' and end up with a F250 or 2500 holster with Kydex upholstery???? :)

Back