testtest

3 Practical Pistol Drills for People Who Don't Go to the Range Enough

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member

Some of us have time and money to go to the range weekly. Here are three "bare minimum" drills for the rest of us.

Three "bare minimum" drills

1648655096623.png

what i suggest people do, and this is if they can, is to get prices on a yearly membership at the local public ranges.

when a person adds up each visit, they can easily have paid for a yearly membership, then go past that for "free", until that expires. it could be 1 to 4 months of free range time, in the long run.

for instance, where i go, it is $25 per 1 hour of range time.

1 year lower priced membership is $250, but you can only go mon-fri, from 9 AM till 2 PM

1 year mid-priced, what i have, is $350 per year, but i can go from 9AM to 10PM, 7 days a a week. (more hours)

1 year high priced is $500, and same hours as mine, but gun rentals are free (ammo extra)

even if one only goes once per week, at the $250 price, it only takes 10 visits, or maybe 10 weeks of 1 day each.>??

and that membership is paid for, then you have what, 42 more weeks to go for free..???

when a member, you can go 5 or 7 days a week, depending on your membership, and in what, 2 weeks? you now will have paid off that membership, or 50 weeks for "free"

I pay $150/year for unlimited access to 8 different outdoor ranges and trap houses as well as access ( for a fee) to guided and unguided deer, Turkey and pheasant hunts.

Last Saturday I spent more on ammo than I did for my yearly membership dues.

Back