testtest

301 Stevens stock replacement

I'm not a fan of polymer. I understand why it's so widely used but that doesn't mean I like it. So I want to replace my stock on my single shot but am having zero luck finding a replacement.

I was wondering if anyone knew of some places to look but I'm guessing with the gun being such a cheap hunting tool I doubt anything exists but thought I'd ask anyway.

Are you wanting wood or poly? Try Boyd's or Stocky's for stocks? Not sure if they have anything for Stevens?
I've tried both Boyd's and Stocky's and they seem to build only rifle stocks or at least I couldn't find the model of my shotgun. I'd like to use wood.

What I'll probably end up doing is building one out of a blank of wood if I can find a way to appropriately drill into it to attach it.

I'm not a fan of polymer. I understand why it's so widely used but that doesn't mean I like it. So I want to replace my stock on my single shot but am having zero luck finding a replacement.

I was wondering if anyone knew of some places to look but I'm guessing with the gun being such a cheap hunting tool I doubt anything exists but thought I'd ask anyway.
Give Altamont a try……..

(800) 626-5774

Ask for Craig Warf or email…….

kenright@altamontco.com

justin.altamont@gmail.com

Worth a shot “pun intended” 😎

If you’re going to try a do it yourself blank contact…..

Scott Wood at….

scottw@midwestwalnut.com

Good luck

I remember getting stocks from Reinhart Fajen years ago. I don't think they are still in business.
They may be part of or owned now by Macon Gunstocks (along with maybe Bishop, another old time stock maker)

That's the one. I couldn't remember the name. I figure the odds of another major stock supplier being located in Warsaw that is in no way related to Fajen or their old property are slim.

My dad owned a business called Gunstocks Unlimited. He did a lot of business with them. The stocks on two of my Savage/Stevens break actions came from them.

Back